Return to Website

Grannyfaith Message Board

Grannyfaith Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please Pray and reply ok God Bless you all

PLEASE PRAY FOR ALL OF THEM AND EMAIL HER YOUR PRAYERS PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS; THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS, I LOVE YOU ALL, HAVE A REAL BLESSED DAY WITH JESUS! ((Great Big Heart Hugs)))
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IntimacyWithGodPrayerMinistry/?yguid=155440191

Can u pls pray for me,my family and my friends plsss..I am feeling very hopeless and i felt I wanna die.I wanna take sleeping pills and mix it in beer so I can get to sleep and hope I dont wake up..there are times i just want to jump in the middle of the street to get hit by a vehicle or take a bottle of sleeping pills so I wont wake up anymore.I can't see anything good happening to us. I still cant feel that God is helping me,he isn't hearing my prayers and moving any more in my life ..i don't want to live like this forever ..every minute I thought it is much better to die than live like this,pls pray that we will Never get hungry again and homeless. myheartbelongs_tochrist@yahoo.com

Can u pls pray for for us to be able to pay my power,water bill and buy gas.we don't have power,food,gas and water..Pls pray that we maybe able to pay my all my debts here in our place including the debts I had last year..I am just loaning food here ..my hubby is jobless.If i dont pay the loan we wont be able to eat anymore.pls pray that we will be able to pay the house rent soon.Pls pray that we dont get ousted here in our apartment.pls pray that the landlady won't be angry with me anymore bec of my debt..Pray that God will touch her heart to understand us.pls pray my hubby will be able to get a high paying job very soon in restaurants or retail stores.Pray that my hubby will be able to find jobs that he can do for cash in his neighborhood,pls pray that me and my children will be able to continue our studies and buy all the requirements,projects and school supplies needed and the transpo fare and be able to submit all the assignments and pass all the examsThe only thing that link me to God is my studies.i hope i will be able to continue.pls pray that all of us will be fully recovered from all our sickness including kidney and heart probs,head infection,asthma..pls pray that God will always send forth his holy angels to protect my family esp my hubby,children,friends and relatives...I really wanted to serve God full time someday pls pray for my deliverance from all the evil spirits inside me esp anxiety,lust,depression,etc and be able to do Gods will and serve him more.I need intense outpouring of the holy spirit.i need strenght to go on and the strenght to forget,move on and resist sin.I am hopeless amd sleepless.

Can U pls pray for my sister Grazielle and Gilbert to be able to find a stable and high paying job and be able to pay all their debt.they also need the instantaneous outpouring of the holy spirit ,change of heart ,deliverance from stubborness,lust,pride,selfishness,greed and be able to serve God too.

Pls pray for Donna heyer for good health,strenght,long life,for her complete healing and recovery,financial blessings,may she be able to send some help to her nephew philip today.Pls pray for Patsy and Dennis V and also Scott R for financial blessings and breakthru,healing of all their sickness and daily protection.Can u also pray for Ray k for the success of his business,financial breakthru and blessings.May he be able to pay all his debts. .may God give him more ideas.more resources and products to sell and hundreds of customers esp this christmas season.may he be able to find a high paying job real soon.may he be able to talk to her gf daily and marry her soon.May he be able to help many people and serve God all the days of his life.pls pray for his protection too and for long life and good health always..

pls pray for my children Raphael,

Rachel,Judiel,Jessica,Harold -pray for the safety and protection of all my children too as it is written in psalm 91.pray also that they may finish their studies and graduate next year deliverance from lust,theft,disobedience,rebellion,rudeness,laziness,selfishness,greed,and all the evil spirits inside them.they needs intense outpouring of the holy spirit and change of heart.pray that harold will find a job very soon pls pray that rachels head and ear infection will be totally healed and her hair will grew faster..

pls pray for Philip-that he will be able be able to bring us there and never be apart,provide all our needs and never let us get hungry again.,pls pray that he will return to God repent and have a closer relationship with God and deliverance from lust,smoking,ill temperedness,and all the evil spirit inside him.he needs intense outpouring of the holy spirit..we need also to be delivered from all the maladies,poverty in our lives and claim the Lordship of Jesus Christ ,our victory and the blessings to pour out like flood in our lives ..pls pray that he will be able to resist temptations and be together soon

pls pray for Marissa G,Evangeline N and Victoria N,Roger A,Cila