Return to Website

Grannyfaith Message Board

Grannyfaith Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLEASE PRAY AND EMAIL HER OK GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Please pray for my sister Kathy Murray. She has been in the hospital since Oct. 27th. I only learned of it Saturday. The diagnosis as of yesterday was Guillain-Barre Syndrome but today they changed it to Bellman's Disease. Kathy is nearly completely paralyzed. She can move her head and use her left hand ( she's right handed ) and lift her right foot just barely. She started feeling sick a couple of days before she was hospitalized. Whatever it is has spread rapidly. She has had lung problems for a very long time now so that is another concern. Kathy also has a hereditary brain aneurism. I didn't know there was such a thing but yes, there is. That would clear up a lot of questions as to why my daughter Leslie had one and had 2 of my sons had some mysterious episodes. The aneurism has not caused Kathy any problems yet. It was discovered during the MRI's. They cannot do anything about it until the paralysis is under control. I saw Kathy on Sunday evening and anointed her and prayed with her. Please pray fervently for her. God bless you & thank you, Vicki airwolf1215@hotmail.com