Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
k
K2
Track 14
Jezzinutter...Arc is awesome... Probably the best song on the album. I like the guitar on Bush Leaguer...where is Mikey though!? I feel like he's itching to solo more, he did a great job on the tracks though. You are rocks, and save you is great... that's only...
Views: 107   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2002 11:58am
by K2
j
Jon
It's a TIE
was just looking at the vote page. Its official, Innersphere and Box 19 (outside of myself) have the most free time on their hands!
Views: 104   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2002 11:45am
by Jon
U the Cat's P Jammas!
Grizzy says ! & thank you! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:You so welcome lady...You rock the boat woman... Whad Up to your BMan.......Grizzly Adams... Jezz --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to: You totally F'n r...
Views: 82   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2002 11:14am
by Grizzly Adams & ...
Cheesehead!!!
the Favre entrance to your apt??? Sweeeeeeeettt. i'll be in TX in march for a wedding. i am first and foremost a steelers fan (black and gold runs in the veins), but i'm a closet cheesehead all the way!!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying t...
Views: 65   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2002 10:23am
by Erin Favre
Green DiSEAse
You so welcome lady...You rock the boat woman... Whad Up to your BMan.......Grizzly Adams... Jezz --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to: You totally F'n rock! Got me "Jam...jam on it" today! Whoo Hoo! It is awesome! Me & me B-doggie say "...
Views: 96   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2002 10:19am
by BR Jezz
>>>>>>ARC----------->>
Your welcome...Got more shit coming your way Jezzabelldeee --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Much better! Thanks guys, I got my little surprise in the mail! It rocks!!
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2002 10:15am
by BR Jezz
>
Oct 18, 2002 10:15am
by BR Jezz
j
Jon
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jon's opinion...
If youre ever in town, I will have to bring you through the Favre entrance to my apt. I am a transplanted Cheesehead. I remember the days and years of it not being too fun to be a Pack fan. Lynn Dickey, where are you now??? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 71   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2002 8:49am
by Jon
Re: Re: Re: Re: Jon's opinion...
hiya steve... um, yeah i actually don't know the "famous" Jon. But i'm sure he is COOL as HELL ! I mean, hey, he likes Brett Favre, he's in with me. I was just being silly the other day... nothing new there! so where are y'all? texas? --- --- --- --...
Views: 86   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2002 8:38am
by Erin Favre
Re: Re: Re: Jon's opinion...
Though me and Jon have not been friends for very long; I just recently, oh let's say around the 4th of July, started calling him a friend rather than just some one I chat with every so often, he's gone WAY beyond and bent over backwards for me. He saved my ass one ti...
Last Post: Oct 17, 2002 10:39pm
by steve sliva of I...
j
Jon
Thanks Jezz & M.
Much better! Thanks guys, I got my little surprise in the mail! It rocks!!
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2002 8:10pm
by Jon
r
Rick
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bands looking for bookings
Lol! A truck with hay bails and a gate. I can see it now!!!!!!!!!!! Richard we are waiting for our ride dude. How long till ya get here? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:You want us to ride in the back of a semi-truck from Seattle to Tejas? First...
Views: 66   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2002 5:57pm
by Rick
Yeeaaahoooo Jezz!!!
You totally F'n rock! Got me "Jam...jam on it" today! Whoo Hoo! It is awesome! Me & me B-doggie say "Muchas Grassy Ass" to you & Mr. 2M !
Views: 85   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2002 11:53am
by Outlaw Girl
Re: Re: Jon's opinion...
well you'll just have to ask him now WON'T YA!? p.s. jon, i don't even know ya and i'm gettin you in trouble... i'm sorrrrrrrrrryyyyy!! forgive me puh-lease? p.p.s. i AM hotter than that girl!! k2, you're an ASS! heheeheheeheheeeeee... ---...
Last Post: Oct 17, 2002 11:13am
by Erin Favre
k
K2
Re: Jon's opinion...
and what did jon say praytell? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:i dunno.... that's not what jon said... heheeheheeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh and don't EVEN get me started on what alan parker said! *wink wink* --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 72   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2002 10:28am
by K2
Jon's opinion...
i dunno.... that's not what jon said... heheeheheeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh and don't EVEN get me started on what alan parker said! *wink wink* --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:i don't know, that chick is pretty sweet lookin' --- --- --...
Views: 78   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2002 7:57am
by Erin Favre
No Subject
Counsel is whole again! Our new drummer is from Pennsylvania and his name is Vince Pagliocca(I think thats how you spell it)LOL Anyway look for us at Marguerites next thursday, we'll be kickin it off with a hell of a new show!!
Views: 68   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2002 7:47am
by Counsel
s
Spot
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bands looking for bookings
You want us to ride in the back of a semi-truck from Seattle to Tejas? First of all, if Alisa an I are in that tight of quarters for long periods of time we get real bitchy with each other. I couldn't do the 3 hour and 45 minute flight to Tejas with her let alone a...
Views: 67   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2002 7:37am
by Spot
s
Spot
Re: New Axe
Les Pauls rule, be excepting no substitutes baby. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Just wanted to show all you suckas out in internet land my new AXE!!! Draghead rules! http://www.elderly.com/new_instruments/items/VOODOOLP.htm
Views: 124   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2002 7:26am
by Spot
k
K2
direct tv gal...
i don't know, that chick is pretty sweet lookin' --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Can someone BRONZE that post by k2... that's something i never thought i'd see, even if he is quotin...
Last Post: Oct 17, 2002 6:15am
by K2
l
Liz
Re: Re: Re: Hey Rick from Faceless
Yep, I'm a little spitfire from Texas, and yes, jon is right, i am a doll....LOL --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey Liz, Strike that last question about where you are from. I answered replied to your other post. Take care!! --- --- --- ---...
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2002 9:10pm
by Liz
l
Liz
Re: Re: Re: Re: Bands looking for bookings
Have an idea. I'll get w/ Richard from Box19 to see if any of his trucker buddies would be willin' to let ya'll hitch a ride down. If not, the thumb works well too. TEXAS IS WAITIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Bummer!...
Views: 75   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2002 9:08pm
by Liz
r
Rick
Re: Re: Hey Rick from Faceless
Hey Liz, Strike that last question about where you are from. I answered replied to your other post. Take care!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hmmmmmmm...sometimes Bravenet goes down for a while. Go try it again should work for you. Jon says y...
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2002 5:16pm
by Rick
r
Rick
Re: Re: Re: Bands looking for bookings
Bummer! Well we will try and make it down anyway. We really want to play some shows in Texas and the Winter time would be perfect. Get the hell out of cold-ville and go to the sun with ya'all. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! --- --- --- -...
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2002 5:14pm
by Rick
r
Rick
Re: Hey Rick from Faceless
Hmmmmmmm...sometimes Bravenet goes down for a while. Go try it again should work for you. Jon says your a sweet gal (by the way ) are you from Texas or Seattle? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I went to check ya'lls sight out and tried to sign t...
Last Post: Oct 16, 2002 5:10pm
by Rick
l
Liz
Hey Rick from Faceless
I went to check ya'lls sight out and tried to sign the guestbook. For some reason, I wasn't able to. ??????? Liz
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2002 2:47pm
by Liz
Re: Re: Re: Re: New Axe
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Can someone BRONZE that post by k2... that's something i never thought i'd see, even if he is quoting a commercial. (btw, the girlie in that commercial is ME... except i'm hotter) p.s. jon, you...
Views: 117   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2002 2:01pm
by Erin B.
l
Liz
Re: Re: Bands looking for bookings
Baby, if I had the money to do so, I would!! Seeing as I am simply a lowly bartendress with connections I don't see that happening any time soon. But I'll keep it in mind, in case I win the lottery or something!!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replyin...
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2002 11:40am
by Liz
k
K2
Re: Re: Re: New Axe
you know, never in my life could I have imagined me saying this, but yes..."You're number 1 Brett..." "Packers....who's Brett??" "Brad...my name is Brad..." --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:SWEET!!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Last Post: Oct 16, 2002 6:20am
by K2
p
Poke
Re: Re: New Axe
SWEET!!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:wait till i get the new forum up. I got some pics for ya! Oh yeah, there is that little matter of 2 out of 3 so far. BRETT FAVRE IS THA MAN!!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Ju...
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2002 9:34pm
by Poke
r
Rick
Re: Bands looking for bookings
Hey Liz. Facless is in! We will play one of your weekend slots with Windowpane. Just fly us down for a weekend and put us up in a Motel and we will be happy to rock Houston. Just let me know. Thanks! rick@facelessrocks.com --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- R...
Last Post: Oct 15, 2002 9:10pm
by Rick
j
Jon
Re: Recipe: RIOT ACT JAM
Thanks for the update Mr. M! () ardon my oke! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Jezz called today to let me know they are having a great time and that she doesn't really miss her computer! All I can say is, Peace at last! She also wanted me to...
Views: 74   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2002 7:15pm
by Jon
j
Jon
Re: CD's and Videos
ask JB about my procrastination. Just think how happy you will be to get that extra parcel at Christmas!! (Ok, i will get all of yours and JBs crap together and give those bastards at the post office something to do!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Reply...
Last Post: Oct 15, 2002 7:08pm
by Jon
j
Jon
Re: New Axe
wait till i get the new forum up. I got some pics for ya! Oh yeah, there is that little matter of 2 out of 3 so far. BRETT FAVRE IS THA MAN!!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Just wanted to show all you suckas out in internet land my new AX...
Last Post: Oct 15, 2002 7:04pm
by Jon
j
Jon
Re: I Got UR $$ Jon
I only need half now anyway. Windowpane and Faceless are fronting me half. The 24th at Marguerites?? Oh yeah, thats that place I have never been to. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey Jon good news I raised your cash. You just gotta come pi...
Views: 78   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2002 7:01pm
by Jon
j
Jon
Re: Your Novel
Ummm...I like the idea of not putting it on the web at all. Besides, it isnt done yet. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I like the idea of putting it up here on your site. Maybe instead of doing the whole thing at once, just do a little at a ti...
Views: 68   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2002 7:00pm
by Jon
Your Novel
I like the idea of putting it up here on your site. Maybe instead of doing the whole thing at once, just do a little at a time. I think maybe the bands would find inspiration in it as well since it is loosely based on your experiences with them. Isnt it???? Sit...
Views: 71   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2002 4:11pm
by An Insider
c
Cory
I Got UR $$ Jon
Hey Jon good news I raised your cash. You just gotta come pick it up in Santa Fe on the 24th. (Not Really I am just trying to sucker you into coming to our show) Just come to Marguerittes and hang out with us. We'll be there all night so just stop by. The whole...
Last Post: Oct 15, 2002 4:05pm
by Cory
Re: Re: Re: Counsel
Hey Splitheads appreciate the return of the cord. I kind of figured they were all gone but, the one will be a big help. Even if it stanks a little after I pull it out my ass and all. As far as the comedian goes. God loves all his children.....EXCEPT YOU!! HAHAHA...
Views: 64   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2002 3:58pm
by Anonymous
k
K2
New Axe
Just wanted to show all you suckas out in internet land my new AXE!!! Draghead rules! http://www.elderly.com/new_instruments/items/VOODOOLP.htm
Last Post: Oct 15, 2002 2:56pm
by K2
k
K2
Re: Recipe: RIOT ACT JAM
It's probably that Les Paul you owe me --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Jezz called today to let me know they are having a great time and that she doesn't really miss her computer! All I can say is, Peace at last! She also wanted me to relay...
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2002 2:53pm
by K2
l
Liz
Bands looking for bookings
Hey guys, Ian is looking to fill some dates through January at KC'S Bar and Grill in Houston. Most of the bookings we get are through Dennis Lang, but a few we have to find on our own. If you're interested, e-mail me at LdyMarlowe@aol.com and I'll give you more in...
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2002 1:58pm
by Liz
Recipe: RIOT ACT JAM
Jezz called today to let me know they are having a great time and that she doesn't really miss her computer! All I can say is, Peace at last! She also wanted me to relay a message to those of you expecting items from her, YES I did finally make it to the post offi...
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2002 1:27pm
by Jezebel's House ...
k
K2
Re: Re: CD's and Videos
triple dildo...I MEAN Ditto --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:ditto. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:so what's up dude? i know you're busy, but i'm jonesin' for my video...and I think you might have to send out my CD's at so...
Views: 83   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2002 11:51am
by K2
Re: Re: CD's and Videos
double ditto --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:ditto. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:so what's up dude? i know you're busy, but i'm jonesin' for my video...and I think you might have to send out my CD's at some point...sinc...
Last Post: Oct 15, 2002 11:50am
by Alan Parker
Re: CD's and Videos
ditto. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:so what's up dude? i know you're busy, but i'm jonesin' for my video...and I think you might have to send out my CD's at some point...since I don't think I'm making Houston anytime soon...
Views: 104   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2002 9:20am
by jonathan
j
JB
Re: Re: Counsel
Jon, I know you got this pussy's ISP. Let me know who it is. I can take care of them without hiding behind a computer. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:yeah like shove it up your ass --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Cory, jus...
Views: 67   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2002 5:58am
by JB
Re: Re: This site and INNERSPHERE NEWS
Paradise Sports Bar is in Angleton, Tx located on Hwy. 35 next to the city hall. Jon knows how to get there. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey, where is Paradise Bar. I am going to try and touch base with Jon, so that my friend and I can come...
Views: 83   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 14, 2002 4:43pm
by steve sliva of I...
Re: ButtHead
I pity the fool that takes his head out'his ass --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:For the few of you in the know, I am going to get my "Head out of my ass" and work on finishing this site. Maybe we will have a new forum by the time Miss Puerto R...
Last Post: Oct 14, 2002 12:28pm
by A to the K2
CD's and Videos
so what's up dude? i know you're busy, but i'm jonesin' for my video...and I think you might have to send out my CD's at some point...since I don't think I'm making Houston anytime soon...
Last Post: Oct 14, 2002 12:26pm
by Jack in the Box
a
Andria
Re: This site and INNERSPHERE NEWS
Hey, where is Paradise Bar. I am going to try and touch base with Jon, so that my friend and I can come out to see ya'll Friday. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Way to go Jon, the site and new format is taking shape very nicely! Also, Innersp...
Views: 51   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 14, 2002 10:00am
by Andria
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet