Return to Website

LOCAL COMMOTION

MESSAGE BOARD

LOCAL COMMOTION
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Re: Bands looking for bookings

Bummer! Well we will try and make it down anyway. We really want to play some shows in Texas and the Winter time would be perfect. Get the hell out of cold-ville and go to the sun with ya'all. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Baby, if I had the money to do so, I would!! Seeing as I am simply a lowly bartendress with connections I don't see that happening any time soon.

But I'll keep it in mind, in case I win the lottery or something!!!

Replying to:

Hey Liz. Facless is in! We will play one of your weekend slots with Windowpane. Just fly us down for a weekend and put us up in a Motel and we will be happy to rock Houston. Just let me know. Thanks! rick@facelessrocks.com

Replying to:

Hey guys,

Ian is looking to fill some dates through January at KC'S Bar and Grill in Houston. Most of the bookings we get are through Dennis Lang, but a few we have to find on our own. If you're interested, e-mail me at LdyMarlowe@aol.com and I'll give you more information. These are paying gigs, and if you've never played there before, Ian may want a demo or two to listen to. If you don't have a demo CD, let me know and I'll see what I can do about having you open for one of the other bands.

Rock on,

Liz

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bands looking for bookings

Have an idea. I'll get w/ Richard from Box19 to see if any of his trucker buddies would be willin' to let ya'll hitch a ride down. If not, the thumb works well too.

TEXAS IS WAITIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replying to:

Bummer! Well we will try and make it down anyway. We really want to play some shows in Texas and the Winter time would be perfect. Get the hell out of cold-ville and go to the sun with ya'all. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Replying to:

Baby, if I had the money to do so, I would!! Seeing as I am simply a lowly bartendress with connections I don't see that happening any time soon.

Replying to:

Hey Liz. Facless is in! We will play one of your weekend slots with Windowpane. Just fly us down for a weekend and put us up in a Motel and we will be happy to rock Houston. Just let me know. Thanks! rick@facelessrocks.com

Replying to:

Hey guys,

Ian is looking to fill some dates through January at KC'S Bar and Grill in Houston. Most of the bookings we get are through Dennis Lang, but a few we have to find on our own. If you're interested, e-mail me at LdyMarlowe@aol.com and I'll give you more information. These are paying gigs, and if you've never played there before, Ian may want a demo or two to listen to. If you don't have a demo CD, let me know and I'll see what I can do about having you open for one of the other bands.

Rock on,

Liz

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bands looking for bookings

You want us to ride in the back of a semi-truck from Seattle to Tejas? First of all, if Alisa an I are in that tight of quarters for long periods of time we get real bitchy with each other. I couldn't do the 3 hour and 45 minute flight to Tejas with her let alone a couple days in the back of a truck. Also, Rick's afraid of the dark so that just wouldn't do. Thanks for thinking of us though.

Replying to:

Have an idea. I'll get w/ Richard from Box19 to see if any of his trucker buddies would be willin' to let ya'll hitch a ride down. If not, the thumb works well too.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hey guys,

Rock on,

Liz

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bands looking for bookings

Lol! A truck with hay bails and a gate. I can see it now!!!!!!!!!!! Richard we are waiting for our ride dude. How long till ya get here?

Replying to:

You want us to ride in the back of a semi-truck from Seattle to Tejas? First of all, if Alisa an I are in that tight of quarters for long periods of time we get real bitchy with each other. I couldn't do the 3 hour and 45 minute flight to Tejas with her let alone a couple days in the back of a truck. Also, Rick's afraid of the dark so that just wouldn't do. Thanks for thinking of us though.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hey guys,

Rock on,

Liz