Return to Website

LOCAL COMMOTION

MESSAGE BOARD

LOCAL COMMOTION
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey Rick from Faceless

I went to check ya'lls sight out and tried to sign the guestbook. For some reason, I wasn't able to. ???????

Liz

Re: Hey Rick from Faceless

Hmmmmmmm...sometimes Bravenet goes down for a while. Go try it again should work for you. Jon says your a sweet gal (by the way ) are you from Texas or Seattle?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I went to check ya'lls sight out and tried to sign the guestbook. For some reason, I wasn't able to. ???????

Liz

Re: Re: Hey Rick from Faceless

Hey Liz,

Strike that last question about where you are from. I answered replied to your other post. Take care!!

Replying to:

Hmmmmmmm...sometimes Bravenet goes down for a while. Go try it again should work for you. Jon says your a sweet gal (by the way ) are you from Texas or Seattle?

Replying to:

Liz

Re: Re: Re: Hey Rick from Faceless

Yep, I'm a little spitfire from Texas, and yes, jon is right, i am a doll....LOL

Replying to:

Hey Liz,

Strike that last question about where you are from. I answered replied to your other post. Take care!!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Liz