gary r's Mexico Travel Forum

Welcome to my forum on travel throughout Mexico. Feel free to post a message. I am quite  fond  of Puerto Vallarta, so ask  away...!!!

gary

gary r's Mexico Travel Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Puerto_Vallarta_OldTown_SouthSide
Hello/Hola~ Post your info, questions and suggestions right here and we can discuss and banter!!! also... Check out a free Yahoo group for the spread of information and ideas concerning Old Town/South Side of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, from the Rio Cuale south...
Views: 793   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 24, 2009 8:40am
by garyrbeck
Restaurant Reviews, May 15-31, 2016
Go to my Facebook page and read all the articles I have uploaded. Also: https://www.facebook.com/groups/182851541732939/
Views: 53   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2016 3:32pm
by GARY R BECK
Puerto Vallarta Restaurant Guide Beck's Best
Hello PV Lovers~ I have stopped making my Puerto Vallarta Restaurant Guide Beck's Best free due to the high cost to me personally. For years, I hiked from spot to spot, dining, taking notes and pictures, talking to owners, managers, waiters, hosts, etc. Though fun...
Views: 689   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 16, 2011 7:36am
by garyrbeck
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum!
Welcome to your new Bravenet Message Forum! Please feel free to explore the wide range of Message Forum customization options available to you in the Members Area. Login to your account with your username and password and set up your message...
Views: 527   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2005 3:02pm
by Bravenet Support
Puerto Vallarta...this fall 2006?
¡Hola! Anybody heading down/over/up to Puerto Vallarta in the next couple months? Lots of bars, beach area with palapas, music and lounge chairs, shows and restaurants to check out. Maybe we can get a group together for exploring the town and comp...
Views: 404   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2006 3:08pm
by garyrbeck
Puerto Vallarta 2006
Next trip to paradise is 3/27/06 for 11 days, then 5/15-6/15. My condo is available for rent after that until 10/16. Hope to meet a few of you on a trip soon...dine and taste test for my guide! Gary San Francisco, CA./Puerto Vallarta, JAL. cafepress.com/vallart...
Views: 476   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2005 9:45pm
by garyrbeck
Back in August
Hello all~ I am going back prob. around 8/1/05 to condo hunt, small studio, 1 br or 2 br, not far from beach in SouthSide, not up a bunch of steps, not uphill a stretch, not above the highway nor north of Rio Cuale nor down to Conchas Chinas. Will rent out in high...
Views: 535   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 5:31pm
by garyrbeck
Visiting MI PARAISO
Hola ~ I will be visiting MI PARAISO for the 29th+ time, flying down for 17 days from 5/2-5/19/05, staying at La Palapa condos in the Playa Los Muertos area of SouthSide. If you will be in town at this time and available, let's get together for lunch [review the f...
Views: 574   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2005 7:43pm
by garyrbeck
Free Forum powered by Bravenet