gary r's Mexico Travel Forum

Welcome to my forum on travel throughout Mexico. Feel free to post a message. I am quite  fond  of Puerto Vallarta, so ask  away...!!!

gary

gary r's Mexico Travel Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puerto_Vallarta_OldTown_SouthSide

Hello/Hola~

Post your info, questions and suggestions right here and we can discuss and banter!!!

also...

Check out a free Yahoo group for the spread of information and ideas concerning Old Town/South Side of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, from the Rio Cuale south and surrounding areas, too. Open to all, residents and visitors alike. Never been but are curious if you would like it? Find out what all the talk is about!

Discuss your favorite restaurants, bars, beach areas, airport pickups and welcomes, music hot spots, shops, lodging, tours, boat cruises, romantic spots, side trips, activities, art shows, masseurs [therapeutic, aromatic, spiritual], charity events, secrets! Learn the latest happenings.

Join live chats. Enter your visit dates into the calendar in order to meet other lovers of this magical town.

Upload pictures and magazine articles. No inappropriate postings, adult pictures or SPAM allowed. Moderated.

Members are allowed to list their rentals up to once per week.

It is all about sharing!

Subscribe with a blank email to:
Puerto_Vallarta_OldTown_SouthSide-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Home Page:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Puerto_Vallarta_OldTown_SouthSide

Enjoy Paraiso~

Gary
San Francisco, CA.
garyrbeck1@yahoo.com
Owner/Moderator

Re: Puerto_Vallarta_OldTown_SouthSide

Just a quick update to PV lovers, my group number is now 1248 members!!! I am so thrilled by its size and the exchange of good solid info for residents and visitors alike! Come take a look, it's free...

Re: Puerto_Vallarta_OldTown_SouthSide

Heading to my home in PV 4/1 for a 2+ month stay so if anyone cares to socialize over a meal or on the beach, leave me a message or email me at yahoo
garyrbeck1
Good times lie ahead...