Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
e
elibri
Argo 2012 DVDSCR XVID VoXHD
Argo 2012 DVDSCR XVID VoXHD > http://nutshellurl.com/428dd Argo 2012 DVDSCR XVID VoXHD b92c5eb40e Kursiv) Rippet af: Mplayer-Warlord - Tilpasset af: Team iDW . Nkolikrt jsem to poslouchal, ale bohuel s moj an...
Views: 117   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 8:12pm
by elibri
j
Jess
Keep the faith
I just wanted to tell you that I am praying for you...and God is in control...I love the way you re-arranged your cite baby...keep the faith...look toward the future!!!!
Views: 150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 27, 2003 10:23pm
by Jess
t
toni
Hey please check out my new site
Hey Peeps! Just wanted to give you alink to my new site... http://tonicandelas.com Thanks!
Views: 116   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2003 3:45pm
by toni
hey Ryan
Hey Ryan! I was just sitting here at school bored so i thought i would write ya on here. I hope everything comes together for N.C. Well, i guess i will talk to ya lata!
Views: 140   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2003 10:04am
by Jessica
No Subject
Hey....I just wanted to tell yall that someone is praying for yall...the band has really touched lives and i know it will keep showing the love of God. You guys are amazing! Yall have such God given talents...never let anything get yall down...cause no matter what se...
Views: 143   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2003 10:34am
by Anonymous
l
leshae
No Subject
Hey you nerdz. It was so incredibly awesome to see you guys again. I love you all so much, your all wonderful. When I came on Sunday I remembered how much I missed you all and how much I missed the great service at Church of God. You'll be seeing me way more often be...
Views: 138   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 1, 2003 4:54pm
by Anonymous
No Subject
I love you guys!
Views: 154   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 1, 2003 4:51pm
by Anonymous
No Subject
I love you guys!
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2003 10:26am
by Jessica
Hey Hey Hey...J
Hey guys, Im in clas right now...just a lil board and wanted to stop in and say "hey" !!! Havent been here in a while... I love your new logo... Love ya guys!!
Views: 133   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 3, 2003 4:25pm
by ><>Toni<><
Goober
I love the new clip Ryan, keep up the Fantastic work that you are doing! I love ya to death and I miss ya! MUAH! Talk to you later!
Views: 139   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 7, 2003 7:45pm
by Anonymous
Ryan, I am sooo proud of you! You are such an awesome person! God is really about to bless you! Keep doing what you are doing and bless God in everything you do! Stay sweet! ~
Views: 145   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 6, 2003 7:29pm
by ryan
r
ryan
theres a new clip on the site
a song i recorded for jessica... a clip o it
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2003 6:28pm
by ryan
Update on Studio 3:16
Hi Everyone, Boy I miss all of you so much...Studio 3:16 was such a big part of my life and it has been so hard not being all together for so long. I miss the teens, I miss the ministry, I miss our staff & leadership team activities, I miss seeing lives change...
Views: 149   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2003 2:45pm
by ><>Toni<><
r
ryan
aight people... gimme some new year resolutions
well i already told you in the subtitle... so what u waiting for... I GIVE THEM 2 ME!!!!!!!!
Views: 120   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 13, 2003 6:13pm
by ryan
Ryan...
Hey Ryan! I just wanted to tell you that I am sooo proud of you! You are so awesome! God is takin care of everything! You mean the world to me...I am prayin for ya! ~Jessica
Views: 148   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2003 5:55pm
by ryan
r
ryan
merry christmas... what does it mean 2 u
merry christmas everyone... what does christmas mean to yall, let me know?
Views: 158   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 26, 2002 9:38pm
by ><>Toni<><
l
leshae
No Subject
i miss u guys
Views: 142   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 19, 2002 5:33am
by leshae
jessica
jessica is beautiful
Views: 143   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 7, 2002 10:27am
by Jessica
God is so amazing...more and more he amazes me in everything that happens. Even if it seems so bad at first, you always see the reason later! God i love you so much!!!!! Thank you for always being there, and putting someone in my life to help me through and show me Y...
Views: 138   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 26, 2002 3:58pm
by Anonymous
r
ryan
thanks God
thank you God for all you do... thanks god for what you brought me through... thanks God ... i love you...
Views: 132   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 24, 2002 8:17pm
by ryan
I still see it....
Wow, i can see it now!...that is so weird. OF course, noone would leave you out! But you really have done alot for me! You have helped me through so many problems and you seem more and more amazing as i get to know you better! Its always amazing how God puts things i...
Views: 135   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 23, 2002 8:19am
by Anonymous
c
Candi
Hey
Hey! Where is everyone at? What's up Jessyca, LeShae, Jessica, Ryan, Chip, Andrew & Kyra? Haven't seen any post in a while! Ryan & Andrew the website looks GREAT!!!! Good luck! Chip, its weird knowing when we say "Chizel 21" Chip isnt part of it anymore..I love you g...
Views: 121   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 16, 2002 8:20am
by ryan
m
me
Just surfin' other Christian Sites on the web...
Views: 119   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2002 11:54pm
by me
YOU'RE INVITED (SORRY SO LAST MINUTE)
Friday Night (Like tomorrow) Jessyca's House More details at SOF board on the Studio316.net website...under scary movie lovers... 6:30pm, BE THERE!
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2002 6:54pm
by PinkStuff
r
ryan
chip ... to you man
chip has ... moved on from the band...we are going to miss him.. he was a great friend... still is.. and he was a great guitar player... i know God has his hand on him... Good luck man with whatever you do... so everybody come in here and tell chip how much you love...
Views: 131   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2002 8:45pm
by ryan
l
leshae
Re: Hey Everyone!
Hey Sweetheart! Lifes been great, thankyou for asking! I love you so much chikca. Learn the Cha Cha Slide, its awesome... "reverse reverse"!! I'll c-ya latat. Call me if you ever wanna chat away, I'm here. 770-382-4705. Love Always, LeShae
Views: 61   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 20, 2002 11:35am
by leshae
c
Candi
Hey Everyone!
Hey Everyone!! Wow, the board has been kinda slow lately..How is everyones school year going? Anything new happening in anyones life? I don't know about all of you but I am SO READY to have a Bible Study for all of us again..I miss everyone so much & I miss the gr...
Views: 73   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2002 7:51am
by Candi
r
ryan
Re: Please Read This
thanks 4 the kind words.... ryan --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Ryan~ Thankyou for what you taught me, I will never forget it. You taught me patience. Not only in a relationship, but in life. I owe you big time. I love you in Christ Ryan, thank...
Views: 65   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2002 8:11pm
by ryan
l
leshae
Please Read This
Ryan~ Thankyou for what you taught me, I will never forget it. You taught me patience. Not only in a relationship, but in life. I owe you big time. I love you in Christ Ryan, thankyou. Andrew~ Thankyou for being an awesome friend. I hope you had a great time with...
Views: 72   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2002 6:23pm
by leshae
Re: Re: To Everyone
Thanks! That means alot! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:im prayin 4 ya --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey Guys! I just wanted to ask everyone to pray for me 'cause i am going to have to have surgery again. Its really ro...
Views: 67   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2002 10:25am
by Jessica
r
ryan
Re: To Everyone
im prayin 4 ya --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey Guys! I just wanted to ask everyone to pray for me 'cause i am going to have to have surgery again. Its really rough for me right now and everyones prayers would really help!I love yall soo mu...
Views: 56   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2002 9:59pm
by ryan
To Everyone
Hey Guys! I just wanted to ask everyone to pray for me 'cause i am going to have to have surgery again. Its really rough for me right now and everyones prayers would really help!I love yall soo much! I am praying for everyone! I love yall! Love Always, Jessica
Views: 71   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2002 5:11pm
by Jessica
j
Jezca
Re: Hey Guys
Hey Candi! Whats up? I just wanted to say that i love you so much and you are soo wonderful! You mean the world to me! I wanted to ask you to pray for me cause i am going to have to have surgery again...but i have to go! Love you! ~Lil sis --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 62   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2002 11:03am
by Jezca
Re: Re: Re: Re: THE STORY!
...then he thought that the idea of a human marrying a Llamma was kind of crazy, so he decided to adopt it as his child instead. He even let the Llamma sleep with him when there was a storm, and.... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:....Ryan thou...
Views: 51   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2002 5:10pm
by Anonymous
t
toni
Sunday's Service
You guys were so awesome on Sunday...I gelt like I was back at the studio for teen church...The annointing was so evident!! I love you all so much!!!
Views: 67   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 6, 2002 4:19pm
by toni
l
leshae
Re: Re: Re: THE STORY!
....Ryan thought about how much he loved Shirley the llama and then thought,..."I'M GONNA MARRY HER!"........ --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:...He drove to Canada to buy a Llamma named Shirley who he loved with all of his heart. After getting...
Views: 68   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 6, 2002 3:08pm
by leshae
Re: Re: THE STORY!
...He drove to Canada to buy a Llamma named Shirley who he loved with all of his heart. After getting back to Cartersville, Shirley and Ryan (the main character)... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:He had never left Cartersville in his whole lif...
Views: 43   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 6, 2002 1:11pm
by Anonymous
ROAR!!! I AM A PINK LLAMMA COMIN AT YA!
Guess what you two!!! YOU BOTH ARE GOING DOWN!!! Cause I, the pink Llamma, am comin' at ya!!! Leshae: Fart? That is so un-lady like, you should be ashamed! Ryan: You are still a Slacker...no matter what you say...so HAHAHA! Both of You: I can so take yo...
Views: 41   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2002 8:36pm
by Pink Stuff
l
leshae
hehehe
i love you ryan! leshae --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:oh no ... now im a loser ... lo who ser... that really hurts... and not only am i a loser... but i can't dis well ... o me o my ... i think i will crawl in a hole and die... NOT... c...
Views: 50   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2002 5:56pm
by leshae
r
ryan
im geting bored
oh no ... now im a loser ... lo who ser... that really hurts... and not only am i a loser... but i can't dis well ... o me o my ... i think i will crawl in a hole and die... NOT... come on i know where just joking... but you can at least pretend to know what your tal...
Last Post: Oct 4, 2002 9:03am
by ryan
l
leshae
ha ha ha ... umm no........
You can't dis very well you loser! "I fart in your general direction! You smelly pignuget!" LeShae --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:your talking bout purple penguins and you call me a retard... lol thats funny --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 53   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2002 3:50am
by leshae
r
ryan
ha ha ha ... umm no
your talking bout purple penguins and you call me a retard... lol thats funny --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:THEY ARE PURPLE NOT PINK YOU RETARD! leshae --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:o hmm i wonder who will win this...
Views: 52   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2002 7:56pm
by ryan
l
leshae
pink penguins?????
THEY ARE PURPLE NOT PINK YOU RETARD! leshae --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:o hmm i wonder who will win this one.... seein hows yous can only say ....AROOGA ... pink penguins --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Your just j...
Last Post: Oct 3, 2002 7:34pm
by leshae
r
ryan
hmmm this is going to be hard ...not
o hmm i wonder who will win this one.... seein hows yous can only say ....AROOGA ... pink penguins --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Your just jealouse that your not as cool as me!!! I CHALLANGE YOU, RYAN KEVIN TOMLINSON, TO A WORD FIGHT! Grr,....
Views: 49   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2002 3:59pm
by ryan
l
leshae
OHHH UH UH!
Your just jealouse that your not as cool as me!!! I CHALLANGE YOU, RYAN KEVIN TOMLINSON, TO A WORD FIGHT! Grr,.. LeShae! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:ha ha ha... o ryan (are you trien to be cool) ... lol nice try.... look im cool an...
Views: 50   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2002 3:20pm
by leshae
Re: Re: Re: No Subject
Hey Lashae! Whats up girl? This is Jessica Hightower....i was just going to let you know that i am thinkin about ya and prayin for ya! Love ya, ~Jessica --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to: -this is leshae and ALL of her COMPLEX feelings....
Views: 49   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2002 1:39pm
by Jessica
r
ryan
lol thats the best you can do...
ha ha ha... o ryan (are you trien to be cool) ... lol nice try.... look im cool and im leshae love in Christ ... ryan --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:"nar nar nar"????? O, common now Ryan, are you trying to be cool? Because your failing...
Views: 55   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2002 11:30am
by ryan
l
leshae
Re: ok now
"nar nar nar"????? O, common now Ryan, are you trying to be cool? Because your failing miserably!!! I'm j/k I LOVE YOU IN CHRIST! Love, LeShae --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:ok now... what up with everyone dissing me .... look below ... im...
Views: 53   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2002 5:16am
by leshae
c
Candi
Hey Guys
Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't made a post here in a while.I have been busy and I haven't taken the time to get on the webiste.I am up to date on everything now though! Hope everyone is doing good. ANDREW,CHIP & RYAN-SORRY I WASN'T THERE SUNDAY.I AM SURE IT WAS INCRED...
Views: 58   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2002 4:43pm
by Candi
a
Aimee
Re: THE STORY!
He had never left Cartersville in his whole life, so one day he decided to go somewhere, ANYWHERE...so... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I'm starting a new story!!!: Once apon a time, there was a guy who lived in Cartersville, Georgia.......
Views: 59   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2002 3:38pm
by Aimee
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet