Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I still see it....

Wow, i can see it now!...that is so weird. OF course, noone would leave you out! But you really have done alot for me! You have helped me through so many problems and you seem more and more amazing as i get to know you better! Its always amazing how God puts things in ones life, even if you dont understand at the time, it always makes sense later. I know alot is going on right now...and you cant even believe how much it means to me what you are doing...even if it doesnt seem like alot...just your friendship and knowing you care...says it all! Thank you so much for everything Ryan!

~Anonymous

thanks for the kind words... ur building spirit muscles

hey thanks for the kind words... your are so sweet... you amaze me too everyday... God has a great plan for your life... i know your having a tough time right now... but all things work together for good to those who serve him... and i righteous man may have many troubles but the lord will deliver you from them all... a smile might not always make you feel better, but it makes everyone around feel better... if you could only see the future i know it would be alot easier on you... cuz God has such a great ministry for you... remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger... your just building spirit muscles.... it hurts to build muscles... when you workout you are tearing the muscles and it hurts... but when your done working out, and time heals it... your a lil stronger than before... i know life is a workout right now... but remember... the tougher life is the more blessed you'll be... love ya in christ...b.a.

ryan

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Wow, i can see it now!...that is so weird. OF course, noone would leave you out! But you really have done alot for me! You have helped me through so many problems and you seem more and more amazing as i get to know you better! Its always amazing how God puts things in ones life, even if you dont understand at the time, it always makes sense later. I know alot is going on right now...and you cant even believe how much it means to me what you are doing...even if it doesnt seem like alot...just your friendship and knowing you care...says it all! Thank you so much for everything Ryan!

~Anonymous

Re: thanks for the kind words... ur building spirit muscles

I know...life is a struggle...but I know God has some reason for the things I am going through right now. I really dont understand...but i didnt understand before when things like this where happening to me. And where they led me, to who they led me to, i would never go back and try to change anything. Even though the circumstances that are before me, He has also put people in my life to help me through and keep me going. Life may be tough, but I have noticed, someone is in my life that really sticks out above all....He is so amazing. God has His hand on his life and it shows. This person shows God in everything, and he is such a blessing to me! And I know that he knows I am here for him also! You has been there for me through alot, and I am here for you just like you have been for me! God has His hand on your life! He knows what is going on with you and how you feel...its okay! He loves you soo much! And He will only put on you what He knows you can handle! You can handle anything with God! Just keep smiling...you dont know whose life you may be touching just with a smile!

Love Always,

~Jessica

Replying to:

hey thanks for the kind words... your are so sweet... you amaze me too everyday... God has a great plan for your life... i know your having a tough time right now... but all things work together for good to those who serve him... and i righteous man may have many troubles but the lord will deliver you from them all... a smile might not always make you feel better, but it makes everyone around feel better... if you could only see the future i know it would be alot easier on you... cuz God has such a great ministry for you... remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger... your just building spirit muscles.... it hurts to build muscles... when you workout you are tearing the muscles and it hurts... but when your done working out, and time heals it... your a lil stronger than before... i know life is a workout right now... but remember... the tougher life is the more blessed you'll be... love ya in christ...b.a.

ryan

Replying to:

~Anonymous

Re: Re: thanks for the kind words... ur building spirit muscles

there you go... i told you that you amaze me too everyday... well there you go again... maybe with our powers combind we can savet he planet... lol anyways... no but for real ... i'm real glad i can help you out in some things.. you have been there for me too in alot ways... thanks a bunch...b.a.

ryan

Replying to:

I know...life is a struggle...but I know God has some reason for the things I am going through right now. I really dont understand...but i didnt understand before when things like this where happening to me. And where they led me, to who they led me to, i would never go back and try to change anything. Even though the circumstances that are before me, He has also put people in my life to help me through and keep me going. Life may be tough, but I have noticed, someone is in my life that really sticks out above all....He is so amazing. God has His hand on his life and it shows. This person shows God in everything, and he is such a blessing to me! And I know that he knows I am here for him also! You has been there for me through alot, and I am here for you just like you have been for me! God has His hand on your life! He knows what is going on with you and how you feel...its okay! He loves you soo much! And He will only put on you what He knows you can handle! You can handle anything with God! Just keep smiling...you dont know whose life you may be touching just with a smile!

Love Always,

~Jessica

Replying to:

ryan

Replying to:

~Anonymous

Re: Re: Re: thanks for the kind words... ur building spirit muscles

Hehe....oki doki! I am glad I could help! You mean alot to me! Good luck with everything! I am praying for you and your family!

Love always,

Replying to:

there you go... i told you that you amaze me too everyday... well there you go again... maybe with our powers combind we can savet he planet... lol anyways... no but for real ... i'm real glad i can help you out in some things.. you have been there for me too in alot ways... thanks a bunch...b.a.

ryan

Replying to:

Love Always,

~Jessica

Replying to:

ryan

Replying to:

~Anonymous

Re: Re: Re: Re: thanks for the kind words... ur building spirit muscles

b.a.

Replying to:

Hehe....oki doki! I am glad I could help! You mean alot to me! Good luck with everything! I am praying for you and your family!

Love always,

Replying to:

ryan

Replying to:

Love Always,

~Jessica

Replying to:

ryan

Replying to:

~Anonymous

hehe...

Always!

Replying to:

b.a.

Replying to:

Love always,

Replying to:

ryan

Replying to:

Love Always,

~Jessica

Replying to:

ryan

Replying to:

~Anonymous