Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Update on Studio 3:16

Hi Everyone,

Boy I miss all of you so much...Studio 3:16 was such a big part of my life and it has been so hard not being all together for so long. I miss the teens, I miss the ministry, I miss our staff & leadership team activities, I miss seeing lives changed by God and everything about it.

Recently I have had so many people ask me if I was going to start it back up...I just didn't even know what to say, my heart says "yes" but my mind thinks, "how am I going to do this?"...then I remembered something so important...I DID NOT do Studio 3:16 the first time, God did it and if He wants it to happen again, He WILL DO IT AGAIN! So why even concern myself in thinking that I can't get this done, when I don't have to.

A lot has happened the last few months, more than I can even put into words. As you all know I have been through a very difficult divorce. It has been extremely hard and the devil has just been attacking me in every way possible. God has pulled me through so much and has shown me so much. I know that I have a God that loves me no matter what and will hold me and comfort me at my lowest.

I am trying to make this letter as short as possible, considering what all has happened.

First of all I would like to let everyone know that I am planning a PRAYER & PRAISE day on Sunday, 3-16 2003 [March 16th] at 2 M. Just like the last one we had last year, it needs to be acoustic instruments. Bring your instruments and your voices and a prayerful heart. Please pass the word around. I am not sure yet where the location will be, but I will let you know as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for flyers.

I have had a special person IM online recently. I call him {the angel} because I know he was ordained by God to get me excited about opening up a teen church again. He has been very encouraging and has opened my eyes to a lot of things. I am so grateful that God has used him to help me see how much my heart longs for this to happen again. Even though people have been asking me for a while, I have been kind of hesitant to do anything, but now I am really starting to get excited. I need everyone's help though. We will have to start from scratch and it is going to take us months to put it together again. But remember that with God, nothing is impossible.

Please pray about this and if you can help in any way, please let me know. You can email me at threesixteenmail@aol.com for now and let me know your thoughts.

I love you all and from the bottom of my heart, I would like to say thank you for praying for me and my family and for standing by me and encouraging me during the hardest time of my life.

><>Toni<><