Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
d
Dianna
A Perfect Blend
See how the lovely colors of this flower blend together so perfectly? As God intended in its design...So it is with us His children..that we would blend together by His Spirit in His Body in wondrous harmony and fellowship His Church without spot or wrinkle.....
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2010 6:16am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Hi on Saturday.....Here are some cute pictures....
Peek-a-boo-I see you.... Us chicks need to stick togetherMorning MistSunset Birds
Views: 129   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 22, 2010 6:12am
by Pam
d
Dianna
A song for today Sweet Hour of Prayer
Sweet hour of prayer! sweet hour of prayer! That calls me from a world of care, And bids me at my Father’s throne Make all my wants and wishes known. In seasons of distress and grief, My soul has often found relief, And...
Views: 118   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2010 5:18am
by Pam
Happy Weekend With Jesus*Please Come Say HI To us ok We Miss U
Good Friday Morning Precious Friend: Are you all ready for the weekend? Hubby and i are. The week sure does go by fast, doesn't it.. So Good to be here with you, and share my morning with you (((hugs)) Breakfast is...
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2010 7:28am
by GrannyFaith
Happy Wedenssday Everyone With Jesus I love you all ((Big Hugs))
Good Morning Precious: Come Say Hi 2 Me ok http://www.freewebs.com/grannyfaith4jesus65/guestbook.htm How are you doing this morning? We are so very hot here in florida upper 90's how is your weather in your little corner of this big wide w...
Views: 119   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2010 7:54am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Rest in the Lord...
Psalm 37:7 Rest in the Lord,and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to passHebrews 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
Views: 116   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 17, 2010 1:32pm
by Dianna
d
Dianna
I Stand in Awe of You.....a song I wrote.
I stand in awe of You and all the things You do Oh I stand in awe of You,Oh Mighty God! I stand in awe of You and Your great Love for me...Oh I stand in Awe of You! I stand in Awe of You...Yes I stand in Awe of You,Oh Mighty God! written by Dianna
Views: 117   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 16, 2010 4:06pm
by GrannyFaith
monday
thank you granny faith for your message of love this day....i always look forward to seeing what the Lord gives you to share with your online family of God...many blessings to you this day :)
Views: 120   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 16, 2010 4:04pm
by GrannyFaith
Happy Wekend With Jesus*Please Come Say Hi To us ok We Miss U
Peek A Boo I C You: Happy Weekend With Our Living Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Please Come Say Hi to us, We miss you always. Just click this link and say hi and let us now how you are and all that is happening. If you need prayer please lea...
Views: 131   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 16, 2010 9:02am
by GrannyFaith
Good Monday Morning Precious Praying Family of God* Please Come Say Hi 2 Us ok!
Good Monday Morning everyone so blessed to see you here with me this morning. How are you today? We are doing good, very rested up. We watched some good old movies and som of the PGA golf tournament. Did you see any of it? How was your weekend?? What d...
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 16, 2010 8:56am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
The Shepherd and the Sheep
John 10:2-4 2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name,and leadeth them out. 4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep,he goeth before them,and th...
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2010 6:55am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
As the Eagle
Deuteronomy 32:11 As an eagle stirreth up her nest,fluttereth over her young,spreadeth abroad her wings,taketh them, beareth them on her wings: So does the Lord take care of us.
Views: 119   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2010 6:40am
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Views: 133   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 13, 2010 2:45pm
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
nice songs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1PiYTBhNKc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmvQFbqbTYc&feature=related just copy and paste these if not clickable
Views: 122   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 13, 2010 2:43pm
by GrannyFaith
p
Pam
Praise Report
Just want to thank the Lord for two prayers that were answered in the last two days.Thank you Jesus for answering our prayers.Amen and Amen.Pam
Views: 128   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 13, 2010 2:42pm
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Views: 124   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 12, 2010 8:38am
by Pam
Just a little Afternoon PRayer for you to share* I love you* God Bless you All
Lord, help me to take the time today to truly appreciate the people in my life. I often rush through the day, neglecting those who are such genuine blessings to me. I pray that I can appreciate their unique qualities and recognize what makes them so special to me....
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 10, 2010 3:53pm
by GrannyFaith
Peek A Boo I C U*iI Miss U all* Please Have a real Blessed Day With Jesus*
Peek A Boo I C You: Good Monday Morning Precious Friend http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IntimacyWithGodPrayerMinistry/?yguid=155440191 How are you doing? Ho was your weekend? Ours was so nice, peaceful, and we enjoyed some good old...
Views: 116   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 10, 2010 7:10am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Views: 121   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 9, 2010 7:25am
by Pam
d
Dianna
Good Morning friends and visitors....
May you all have a good week ahead...May the blessings of God overtake you and surround you on all sides. May we all praise Him for His Love, and faithfulness,and Mercy towards us all. Amen
Views: 121   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 9, 2010 7:24am
by Pam
p
Pam
Hi Everyone
Hi everyone.I didn't forget you all.My computer monitor went out.Then by the spirit of the Lord my friend Rose and I went on a misson trip to minister to Kim( my friend on the board here)We went to Shinnston WV..ministering to my friend and her husband and praying do...
Views: 137   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 9, 2010 7:23am
by Pam
d
Dianna
The Morning Rose....a poem
In the early dawn I come to my garden fair. I smell the sweetest fragrance in the air from my Morning Rose. I sit upon the grass so green on an early summer's dawn,and commune with my Savior dear who gave me this Morning Rose.Its loveliness reminds me of...
Views: 110   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 2010 8:07am
by Dianna
Happy Weekend With Jesus*Please Come Say HI To us ok We Miss U
Good Friday Morning precious Family of God: Are you all ready for the weekend? We are, and soooo ready for the weekend, time to rest, and pray and watch a little Hallmark movies, and some footbqall. How was your week? I pray you can stop in and...
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2010 7:56am
by GrannyFaith
Good Thursday Morning I Miss u all Please Come say hi
Good Morning Precious Friend: I Miss you Come say hi ok! Just Click this link >>> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IntimacyWithGodPrayerMinistry/?yguid=155440191 How is your week going so far? Ours is going good, hubby...
Views: 113   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2010 7:38am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Is it Love I See? a poem
Is it Love I see as He looks at me with a gentle smile? As He takes my hand and saids,Come to Me, Oh My dear,precious child. Is it Love I see there on Calvary, Where He suffered and bled and died? Is it Love I see when He opens His arms wide to me,bec...
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 2, 2010 11:18am
by Dianna
Peek A Boo I C U* I Miss U all* Please Have a real Blessed Day With Jesus*
Peek a boo How are you this Monday Morning? We are doing great, and we are praising our Abba Father God. What an awesome Lord we serve! How was your weekend? Ours was very restful, and we enjoyed some good old classic movies that were ma...
Views: 136   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 2, 2010 7:35am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
A poem......My Heartbeat
My Heartbeat Oh how my heart thrills to Your Voice Oh Lord When I hear You say so many times "I love you"! Oh my Beloved, My Heartbeat, My Joy You do make life worth living! I hear You in the garden, walking among the lilies and roses And my heart...
Views: 116   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2010 2:51pm
by Dianna
d
Dianna
Say a prayer for me...
I dont feel good...partly due to the mugginess we have and something I ate. Got tummy pain. Thank you for your prayers... Dianna
Views: 128   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 31, 2010 2:09pm
by Dianna
Thinking and Praying for you* Please Come Say Hi we miss u
Come Say Hi 2 Me ok http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IntimacyWithGodPrayerMinistry/?yguid=155440191 Hello Precious Family of God, How are you doing today? Breakfasat is ready: Hurry over and rest awhile we us ok.. Hope you all have a blessed...
Views: 111   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 31, 2010 9:25am
by GrannyFaith
d
Dianna
Views: 112   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 29, 2010 5:03am
by Dianna
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet