Return to Website

Grannyfaith Message Board

Grannyfaith Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi Everyone

Hi everyone.I didn't forget you all.My computer monitor went out.Then by the spirit of the Lord my friend Rose and I went on a misson trip to minister to Kim( my friend on the board here)We went to Shinnston WV..ministering to my friend and her husband and praying down strong holds in this city.When we were on our way home satan tried to take us out.Their was a real bad car pile up on 79 north.All the cars that passed us were in the pile up.The Holy spirit warned us to slow down.Told my friend to let them pass us.We were doing the speed limit and they flew pass us leaving us in a cloud of dust.We prayed that no one was seriouly hurt or killed.We don't know.Due to the delay it took us 6 hours to get home.It's a three hour/half drive .I just want to thank the Lord for his protection and the blessings we got.I was given a new monitor and we were given food and some personal items that we use.My friend too.I am so thankful for these blessings.Now I am back on line.Just letting you all know why I haven't posted anything.Love ya all and misssed being here.Hope all is well with you Dianna/your mom and grannyfaith.Hugs Pam

Re: Hi Everyone

HI PAM PRAISE THE LORD FOR HOW HE PROTECTED YOU AND YOUR FRIEND. SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU BACK HERE WITH US. I LOVE YOU SIS. HOW DID THE MISSION TRIP GO OTHERWISE. DID MANY COME TO THE LORD? HAVE A REAL BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY AND WEEK AHEAD OK. BIG HUGS AND MANY PRAYERS FOR YOU AND KIM TOO

Re: Hi Everyone

Hi Grannyfaith-My friend Rose and I went down to personaly minister to my friend and her husband.And we gathered together pulling down strongholds in this town.Mostly bars and Masons.Only three taditional churches.We worshipped/prayed and broke bread together.It was a awsome time spiritualy and physicaly.Love the mountains down there.Miss them and my sister in Jesus very much.Sorry it took me a while to get back here.Lot going on.Hugs Pam