Return to Website

Lady Literature's InnerSunrise Celebrating Light Love and Laughter

Welcome Friend, Welcome Traveler! Selam! Shalom! Slainte (Keltik selam)! Welcome! Hos geldin Arkadas, Hos Geldin Yolcu! We hope you enjoy the time you spend in our intercultural art, music, and literary world, and leave us your thoughts and impressions, like a carving upon an ancient rock, to be seen by other fellow travelers, well into the future! Umariz ki interkulturel sanat, muzik, ve edebiyat sitemize ziyaretiniz sizi memnun edecek. Lutfen burada duygularinizi, dusuncelerinizi, filozofinizi, bir agaca yazmis gibi, yazip ekleyin ki baska Arkadaslar ve Yolcular sonsuzluga dek okusunlar. We are all Bani Adam, sons & daughters of Adam - (hepmiz Bani Ademin cocuklariyiz) we are in this world but not of it. And it is about time to not only develop a global but a cosmic consciousness. As far as I am concerned, it isn't that important where one was born but how one lives. In our personal case the cookie crumbled this way that we were formed by various countries, cultures, faiths - some of them more in harmony with our essential being than others. However, all of them having left marks on us and made us into what I' m now: "Neither of the East nor the West, but of the World!"

Lady Literature's InnerSunrise Celebrating Light Love and Laughter
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greetings

I was so happy to discover your site through TurkishLaw group.

I have bookmarked you and will read more when i am able to sit down for more
than 10 mins. I am looking after my grandchildren for the holidays.

I Love Turkey and hope to spend more time at out apartment in Alanya in the not
too distant future.

I will surely buy your book/s they sound enthralling.

Rosamond aka Yasmin aka lucky_star

hugs.gif

Re: Hello lucky star! Greetings

Thank you for your lovely post, do come back, and oh, guess what... I have a heroine by the name of Yasmine.

Live in l light love and laughter, always!