Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace.
Since many perceive some law ok, not aware all law written in stone and ink a "ministration of death" (Holy Bible: 1Corinthians 15:56; 2Corinthians 3:7; James 1:15); I thought it may be awakening to consider ways "law" can be "ministration of death" to all when ignorance is bliss folk say 1Thes 5:3 "Peace & Safety" (Grace & Law), believe there's safety in merciless law:
- minister imputes sin (by law): by law 'all die'
- old age: it's silly to die of old age in new age
- go to doctor: #1 cause of death in Americah
- go to hospital: #2 cause of death in Americah
- Dis-ease (Lawed-grace): root cause of all death
- be miner: trapped in mine via earthquake
- tsunami: WAVE from "LAW worketh wrath"
- be in pre-war Iraq: million killed by sanctions
- be in post-war Iraq: 100,000 killed by bombing
- be US soldier in Iraq: 1,500 killed to avenge "
- be RCMP in Canadah: 4 shot dead by 'ambush'
- drink Walkerton city water: several died
- rage: fired employee kills boss & others
- hurricanes: killed in Cuba, Cayman, Floridah
- volcano: provoked Mt "St" Helen killed 57
- hockey player riding a bus: crashed & burned
- commuter riding train: derailed in Japan
- live in Texas: death penalty for accused
- sitting in hse: wild car crashes into hse
- shop open market: car sails thru out of control
- riding bike to church: run over by gravel truck
- gas station attendant: shot for a few dollars
- driving on a USA freeway: shot dead by sniper
- win big at Casino: shot thereafter for money
- cancer: little not rem'd kills whole body
- aids: slow death passed around world by many
- avian bird flu: latest potential mass killer
- child in Africa: many don't live past age 5
- blood transfusion: tainted blood can kill
- killer quake: shaken beyond awaken, to death
- suicide: insane man sets himself on fire
- war draft: young men made sacrifices to law
- fall: just a fall down the stairs... to law
- shop indoor mall: roof collapses due to snow
- bargain shop: people stampede kills some
- flash flood: flood still biggest killer ww
- hit by lightning: some survive, most die
- be Catholic in Northern Ireland: shot dead
- ecoli: eat food tainted with ecoli bacteria
- head on collision: sleepy drivers on hwy
- mad dogs: occasionally a child dies from it
- mad cow: cow w calf strikes a death blow
- rapist: women oft 1st raped, then murdered
- startled thief: many oft kill when startled
- avalanche: snow covered skiers oft die
- mud slide: oft ruins hses with people in it
- nightclub visit: fire, exit door chained shut
- mtn rock slide: one such buried a whole town
- car crash: hit by police car chasing speeder
- drive by shooting: happens oft in Americah
- walk near bear w cub, or near the cub: deadly
- hunting incident: man shot friend while hunting
- cold war: secret killings of suspected enemies
- hot war: soldiers die, some by 'friendly fire'
- live in wrong hse: USA bomb wrong hse in Iraq
- live by airport: plane crash short of landing
- meteor: even a small meteor has a BIG Imp-act
- space junk: falls back to earthy law of gravity
- airplane: best man made ones still crash
- electric shock: wind fallen power lines
- hostages or victims of terrorists: 9/11
- student or teacher: whacko school killing
- jew: > million killed thrice (Ex, 70AD, Nazi)
- palestinian: suspects of terror killed by jews
- vengeance takers oft kill innocent bystanders
- war: millions of civilians also killed by war
- cars: best man made still have faulty recalls
- self-condemnation: law oft back fires (Mt 12)
- police: law oft kills the beast it rode in on
- liquor store worker: shot dead for some booze
- convenience store worker: shot dead for few $
- drunk driver: many MAD moms (children killed)
- wrong religion: many killed by crusaders
- give spoken place to killer law: Eg - Ghandi
- masacre: passive resisters gunned dwn: India
- masacre: students gunned down: China
- masacre: Jerusalem: million killed in 70'AD'
- masacre: holocaust (six million killed)
- mafia or biker wars: innocent victims killed
- turf wars: slums oft have killer mini wars
- ethnic cleansing: Rwanda, Nazi, history
- racial cleansing: Klu Klux Klan, etc
- rage: suicide bombers, shooters, drivers
- secret(classified) killings: FBI, Masad, etc
- Dictator kills enemies: Sad man Insane (Iraq)
- black plague: wiped out 1/2 of europe
- live in South Africa: many so-called suicides
- gov't worker: gov't violently overthrown
- gov't worker: taxpayer becomes enraged
- asbestos: manf workers dead from inhaling it
- chemical spill: fumes kill a small suburb
- crib death: some children die in own crib
- mother gone insane: mother left baby to die
- abortion (after 7 wks): fetus dev'd in 7 wks
- hunger: 25,000 children die of hunger DAILY
- seat belt stuck: sometimes it can ensnare
- drowning: fall thru thin ice, ride Titanic
- snowmobile: barb-wire-fence beheads a few
- insult a king: John the Baptist beheaded
- tell the truth: Christ killed for it
- snitch: tattle tale killed for disclosure
- freeze: snap cold spell kills some folk
- witness a crime: get killed prior to trial
- homeless: many such die on the streets
- pills: some react badly with others, kill ya
- drugs: heroine takes toll of addicts & sellers
- tidal wave: holiday sunbathers caught unaware
- sharks: eat folk floating, swimming in oceans
- bends: divers oft die from coming up too fast
- blizzard: car stranded, driver found dead
- bridge collapse: by quake, wind, flood
- sink hole: car falls into unseen road hole
- mtn climbing: fall to death
- tornado: flattened hse with people inside it
- truck driver: couldn't avoid sleeping driver
- mosquito bite: infected mosquitoes can kill
- snake bite: many venemous snake bites kill
- multi-level freeway collapses upon cars below
- oceanliner: even unsinkable Titanic sank
- throat slit by fellow prisoner w razor blade
- policeman hit by car while on foot on freeway
- rear end sandwich collision: crushed between
- brakes fail dwn mtn rd: car goes over cliff
- child chases ball in street: hit by fast car
- play soccer: healthy man drops dead on field
- accident: 8 million ways people accidently died
What odds of "escape" dead end 'by law': Zero!
Billions of reasons to let law be dead testator!
Life after death? What does Bible really say?
Only if all die to law is there life for any!
For "there is no respect of persons with God",
And "a little leaven leaventh the whole lump".
Unless "we all are one" let (killer) law (such ministration of death) be dead "testator" of NT, it will continue to kill all, whether in groups of 100s of 1,000s (tsunami), or groups of 100,000 (Iraq), or groups of 25,000 (# of children who die daily from hunger), or groups of 1,000s (American soldiers), or groups of 100s (mine explosion, train crash, etc), or groups of 10s (flash flood, snap cold, bus crash, etc), or one at a time as individuals unaware law kills all eventually because it's a ministration of death.
The "grace" of our Lord JC with you all. Amen.
Another way, is simply be asleep:
SLEEPING SENIOR ENDS UP AT B.C. MORGUE
A sleeping senior at a B.C. extended care facility was sent to a hospital morgue on Saturday, after being mistaken for her dead roommate. FULL STORY:
Another way: go to school in Minnesota:
10 DEAD IN U.S. SCHOOL SHOOTING
At least 22 people have been killed or injured after a gunman went on a shooting spree in northern Minnesota. FULL STORY:
Another way: go to a Canadian hospital:
'SUPERBUG' INFECTIONS SPIRALLING IN CANADIAN HOSPITALS
Hospitals are failing to control antibiotic-resistant "superbug" infections that kill as many as 8,000 patients each year. FULL STORY:
Another way: live in Bangladesh:
BANGLADESH TORNADOES KILL 37, INJURE ALMOST 1,000
Two tornadoes ripped through northern Bangladesh late Sunday, killing at least 37 people. FULL STORY:
Another way: live in Angola, contract Marburg disease
CANADIANS HELP FIGHT MARBURG IN ANGOLA. Two Canadians are headed for Angola to help stop the spread of Marburg, a deadly disease that has killed more than 100 people in the country since October. FULL STORY:
Another way: go to hospital in Quebec
TORONTO HOSPITAL REPORTS C. DIFFICILE STRAIN. A Toronto hospital is battling the same strain of bacteria that has been blamed for the deaths of more than 100 people in Quebec. FULL STORY:
STRONG QUAKE BURIES CHILDREN IN EAST AFRICA. A powerful earthquake struck the region around Lake Tanganyika in East Africa on Monday, collapsing dozens of homes and burying children in the rubble.
14 DEAD IN RUSSIAN POOL ROOF COLLAPSE. Fourteen people, including 10 children, were confirmed dead Monday after the roof of a swimming pool collapsed in Russia's Ural region. FULL STORY:
Every day I notice, in the news, how law, witch is "more subtle than any beast of the field", has 'killed' many more that are not (yet) aware "law" a "ministration of death". Eg:
- over a hundred died in a Nigerian plane crash
- over a hundred died in a Chineese mine disaster
- another dirty dozen died in another Iraq bombing
- etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc
Not to mention over 20,000 children die every 24 hrs of 'hunger', even though 'save the children fund' collects about $12M/mo from Dumb-Sheep are born, again, fleeced, every day, in every way plausible, including the narrow way of biblical broad and narrow ways. Not to mention those who die of 'old' age in the 'new' age, which is pretty law law from my view, point: "above a servant(slave)" to $uch law <=> law going around (law => law) and around (law <= law) the earth; as if: devil is going to <=> fro seeking whom he may devour. Perhaps such is only imagined by children & childish-adults.
I still think the top billing goes to the Canadian RCMP guy who went out in the new boat they purchased to enforce "the law" to wear life jackets... he went out 'without a life jacket', fell overboard, drowned. This is about as law law as it gets in Canadah, eh. Yet, Americah seems to top it, every day. No marvel, since the latest survey says more than a quarter of Americah folk are mentally ill, diagnosed as being bi-polar. Worse yet, experts say about 50% have it, but are not (yet)diagnosed. That makes about 2/3 of Americah law law, eh.
Sun-Day would be Sunny-er and Happy-er if man kind would stop adding "law worketh wrath" to "grace is sufficient", eh. For when they-sayers do "such like", it kinda makes Monday Monday, can't trust that day, a living hell for those who still toil to pay the piper, who is still piping: kill them all. Are we not biblically told to say Nay, Nay to kill them all, again; because jews at horeb-bull mt sinai in arabia well said, to such mosiac accusation-all and condemnation-all law law, that it should NOT be spoken to them, again. Point being: If it's crap, Flush it. Law is crap("dung"). Selah.
daniel miles in canadah, eh
www.godshew.org ... www leader for 'my grace is sufficient for thee meaneth' no law at all is required
OK, I thought maybe the RCMP guy in Canadah who took the police boat purchased to enforce the law to wear life jackets... took it out without a lifejacket, fell overboard and drowned... took top billing for dah; but here is a rival dah in Pakistanah:
FIRECRACKER SPARKS BLAZE ON WEDDING BUS, KILLING SCORES. A firecracker thrown by a celebrant at a wedding in eastern Pakistan set ablaze a bus packed with guests, killing at least 40 people and seriously wounding a dozen others. FULL STORY:
STAMPEDE KILLS 42 IN SOUTHERN INDIA. At least 42 people died and another 30 were injured in a stampede at a flood relief centre in the southern Indian city of Chennai. FULL STORY:
AUSTRALIAN WOMAN DIES IN SHARK ATTACK. A 21-year-old Australian woman has been 'killed' by a pack of sharks near Brisbane, police said. NOT FULL STORY:
"Full" Story: http://www.godshew.org/Bibles.htm
Pst - Holy Bible is not Holy Holy, but is the seventh
RUSSIAN COLD SPELL KILLS AT LEAST 31 have died during a four-day cold snap in Russia, where temperatures have plunged to below -30 C. FULL STORY:
11 DEAD AS BUILDING COLLAPSES IN NAIROBI. At least 11 people were killed and more than 70 injured when a building collapsed in Nairobi on Monday. FULL STORY:
Perhaps the only foundation laid we should build on is "Jesus Christ", which doesn't crumble nor fall:
PASSENGER TRAIN PLUNGES INTO MONTENEGRO RAVINE. At least 39 people died Monday when a passenger train jumped the tracks and plunged into a steep canyon in Montenegro. FULL STORY:
SIX BRAZILIANS DROWN IN UNDERGROUND PARKADE. A sudden flood from heavy rains drowned at least six people in an underground parking garage in Rio de Janeiro, firefighters said on Saturday. FULL STORY:
COTABATO, Philippines (AP) -- A man opened fire with an assault rifle on a packed billiard hall in the Philippines, killing at least 10 people in an attack apparently meant to avenge the recent slaying of his son, police said Monday.
KATOWICE, Poland -- The Polish government ordered the temporary closure of some large buildings Monday after the roof collapse of an exhibition hall in the southern city of Chorzow which killed 67 people.
STAMPEDE KILLS DOZENS NEAR MANILA. At least 74 people were trampled to death Saturday in a stampede
outside a stadium near Manila, where thousands had lined up to watch a television game show. FULL STORY:
CALGARY MAN DIES IN AVALANCHE
A 50-year-old man from Calgary has died after skiing into the path of
an avalanche in Kananaskis Country, while his companion escaped without
1,500 MISSING AS PHILIPPINE VILLAGE BURIED
Rescue workers and sniffer dogs were frantically searching for survivors on an eastern Philippine island on Friday after a mudslide roared down a mountainside, wiping out an entire village.
SUNKEN EGYPTIAN FERRY FOUND
A ferry that sank in the Red Sea earlier this month, killing about 1,000 aboard, has been discovered about 80 kilometres from the Egyptian port of Safaga.
ALL 65 MINERS DEAD IN MEXICAN MINE BLAST, COMPANY SAYS
Toxic gas levels in a Mexican coal mine are so high that they rule out any chance of survival for 65 men trapped in an explosion six days earlier, mine officials say. FULL STORY:
TEENS CHARGED IN DEADLY BUS BEATING
Four teenagers have been charged with manslaughter after a man was beaten to death on a city bus in Edmonton. FULL STORY:
27 KILLED IN CHURCH COLLAPSE IN UGANDA. A brick wall at a partly constructed church in Uganda collapsed during a service on Wednesday, killing at least 27 people and injuring 86. FULL STORY:
155 FEARED DEAD IN BRAZILIAN PLANE DISASTER: OFFICIALS
Emergency workers chopped through dense Amazon rain forest Saturday in an attempt to reach the wreckage of a Brazilian jetliner carrying 155 people that likely plunged vertically into the jungle floor at more than 500 km/h. FULL STORY:
HOPE FADES FOR VICTIMS TRAPPED IN OVERPASS COLLAPSE
Emergency crews began removing small sections of a collapsed overpass in Laval, Que., as hope faded late Saturday for at least two people feared dead in vehicles trapped under a massive slab of concrete.
AT LEAST 48 DIE AS TYPHOON MOVES ACROSS THE PHILIPPINES. The death toll from a powerful typhoon that cut across the northern Philippines rose Friday to at least 48, with dozens of people missing
in floods and landslides, officials said. FULL STORY:
2 PALESTINIAN BROTHERS DEAD IN MISSILE STRIKE
Two young Palestinian brothers were killed in an Israeli military strike in the Gaza Strip Friday, a day after an Israeli human rights group released an estimated death toll(of 4,744 the side effect) from six years of conflict between the two sides began in 2000 with one man, Ariel Sharon visiting a holy site.
DOZENS KILLED BY PHILIPPINE TYPHOON. Typhoon Durian tore through the eastern Philippines on Thursday with
winds of up to 224 km/h, killing at least 109 people and cutting off power to thousands of homes, officials said. FULL STORY:
HURRICANE-FORCE WINDS BATTER EUROPE FOR 2ND DAY
The worst storm in years is pounding Northern Europe, killing at least 46 people, knocking out power to millions and bringing most travel to a standstill.
I thought we were safe. Obviously not.
Peace & Safety in Law? Evidently NOT!
LATEST DRUG IN MIDDLE SCHOOL - DUSTING
First, I'm going to tell you a little about me and my family. My name is Jeff. I am a Police Officer for a city which is known nationwide for it's crime rate. We have a lot of gangs and drugs. At one point we were # 2 in the nation in homicides per capita. I also have a police K-9 named Thor. He was certified in drugs and general duty. He retired at 3 years old
because he was shot in the line of duty. He lives with us now and I still train with him because he likes it. I always liked the fact that there was no way to bring drugs into my house. Thor wouldn't allow it. He would tell on you. The reason I say this is so you understand that I know about drugs.
I have taught in schools about drugs. My wife asks all our kids at least once a week if they used any drugs. Makes them promise they won't. I like building computers occasionally and started building a new one in February 2005. I also was working on some of my older computers. They were full of dust so on one of my trips to the computer store I bought a 3 pack of DUST OFF. Dust Off is a can of compressed air to blow dust off a computer. A few weeks later when I went to use one of them they were all used. I talked to my kids and my two sons both said they had used them on
their computer and messing around with them. I yelled at them for wasting the 10 dollars I paid for them.
On February 28 I went back to the computer store. They didn't have the 3 pack which I had bought on sale so I bought a single jumbo can of Dust Off. I went home and set it down beside my computer.
On March 1st, I left for work at 10 PM. Just before midnight my wife went down and kissed Kyle goodnight. At 5:30 am the next morning Kathy went downstairs to wake Kyle up for school, before she left for work.
He was propped up in bed with his legs crossed and his head leaning over. She called to him a few times to get up. He didn't move. He would sometimes tease her like this and pretend he fell back asleep. He was never easy to get up. She went in and shook his arm. He fell over. He was pale white and had the straw from the Dust Off can coming out of his mouth. He had the new can of Dust Off in his hands. Kyle was dead.
I am a police officer and I had never heard of this. My wife is a nurse and she had never heard of this. We later found out from the coroner, after the autopsy, that only the propellant from the can of Dust off was in his system. No other drugs. Kyle had died between midnight and 1 AM.
I found out that using Dust Off is being done mostly by kids ages 9 through 15. They even have a name for it. It's called dusting. A take off from the Dust Off name. It gives them a slight high for about 10 seconds. It makes them dizzy. A boy who lives down the street from us showed Kyle how to do this about a month before. Kyle showed his best friend. Told him it was cool and it couldn't hurt you. It's just compressed air. It can't hurt you. His best friend said no.
Kyle was wrong. It's not just compressed air. It also contains a propellant called R2. It's a refrigerant like what is used in your refrigerator. It is a heavy gas. Heavier than air. When you inhale it, it fills your lungs and keeps the good air, with oxygen, out that's why you feel dizzy, buzzed. It decreases the oxygen to your brain, to your heart.
Kyle was right. It can't hurt you. IT KILLS YOU.
The horrible part about this is there is no warning. There is no level that kills you. It's not cumulative or an overdose; it can just go randomly, terribly wrong. Roll the dice and if your number comes up you
die. ITS NOT AN OVERDOSE. It's Russian Roulette. You don't die later. Or not feel good and say I've had too much. You usually die as you're breathing it in. If not you die within 2 seconds of finishing "the hit." That's why the straw was still in Kyle's mouth when he died. Why his eyes were still open. The experts want to call this huffing. The kids don't
believe its huffing. As adults we tend to lump many things together. But it doesn't fit here. And that's why its more accepted. There is no chemical reaction, no strong odor. It doesn't follow the huffing signals. Kyle complained a few days before he died of his tongue hurting. It probably did. The propellant causes frostbite. If I had only known.
It's easy to say hey, it's my life and I'll do what I want. But it isn't. Others are always affected. This has forever changed our family's life. I have a hole in my heart and soul that can never be fixed. The pain is so immense I can't describe it. There's nowhere to run from it.
I cry all the time and I don't ever cry. I do what I'm supposed to do but I don't really care. My kids are messed up. One won't talk about it. The
other will only sleep in our room at night. And my wife, I can't even describe how bad she is taking this. I thought we were safe because of Thor. I thought we were safe because we knew about drugs and talked to our kids about them.
After Kyle died another story came out. A probation Officer went to the school system next to ours to speak with a student. While there he found a student using Dust Off in the bathroom. This student told him
about another student who also had some in his locker. This is a rather affluent school system. They will tell you they don't have a drug problem there. They don't even have a dare or plus program there. So rather than tell everyone about this "new" way of getting high they found, they hid it.
The probation officer told the media after Kyle's death and they, the school, then admitted to it. I know that if they would have told the media and I had heard, it wouldn't have been in my house.
We need to get this out of our homes and school computer labs. Using Dust Off isn't new and some "professionals" do know about. It just isn't talked about much, except by the kids. They all seem to know about it. April 2nd was 1 month since Kyle died. April 5th would have been his 15th birthday. And every weekday I catch myself sitting on the living room couch at 2:30 in the afternoon and waiting to see him get off the bus. I know Kyle is in heaven but I can't help but wonder if.
This Officer is asking for everyone who receives this email to forward it to everyone in their address book, even Law Enforcement Officers.
TANKER EXPLODES IN NIGERIA, KILLING MORE THAN 70
More than 70 people were killed this week in northern Nigeria when a tanker truck tipped over in a village and later exploded while villagers were trying to recover fuel streaming out of it, according to
news reports. FULL STORY:
CALIFORNIA HIGHRISE BLAZE FORCES MAN TO LEAP TO DEATH
Fire swept through a 20-storey Southern California highrise late Wednesday night (March 28, 2007), forcing one man to leap to his death as stunned crowds
watched the drama from the ground. FULL STORY:
Palm Sunday 2007 = Apirl Fools = Just Kidding?
Evidently NOT! "Law worketh wrath" is DEADLY:
DEADLY TSUNAMI SWEEPS SOUTH PACIFIC ISLAND AFTER QUAKE
A major earthquake has struck near the Solomon Islands in the South Pacific, sparking a tsunami that destroyed at least one town and killed several people.
TEEN ATTACKED BY SEA LION OFF AUSTRALIAN COAST
A sea lion leaped out of the sea and attacked a 13-year-old girl as she surfed behind a speedboat off Australia's west coast, a newspaper reported Sunday.
SCHOOL BUS CRASHES IN TURKEY, KILLING 32
33 DEAD IN 'HORRIFIC' CAMPUS SHOOTING IN VIRGINIA
At least 33 people are dead and more than a dozen others wounded after a gunman opened fire at a Virginia college on Monday in what is being
described as the worst campus shooting in U.S. history:
GUNMEN MASSACRE 74 OIL WORKERS IN ETHIOPIA
Gunmen attacked a Chinese-run oil field in eastern Ethiopia Tuesday, killing 74 workers, said a spokesperson for the Chinese company. FULL STORY:
Deadly violence in Somalia kills 250
GUNMAN KILLS THREE AT KANSAS CITY MALL
A Sunday shooting spree that ended at a Kansas City mall has left four
people dead, including the gunman, police said.
ATTACK TOLL SATURDAY: 58 IRAQIS, 9 U.S. SOLDIERS
Attacks in Iraq on Saturday killed nine American soldiers and at least 58 people heading for evening prayers in the Shia holy city of Karbala. April 2007:
BLAST KILLS 26, INJURES PAKISTAN'S INTERIOR MINISTER
A suicide bomb attack in northwestern Pakistan has killed at least 26 people and injured others, including the country's interior minister:
SHARP RISE IN TERROR ATTACKS, DEATHS IN 2006: U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT. Terrorist attacks worldwide shot up by 25 per cent between 2005 and last year, killing 40 per cent more people as extremists used
increasingly lethal means to carry out high casualty hits, the U.S. State Department says:
INDOOR AIR POLLUTION KILLS 1.5M PEOPLE A YEAR: WHO
About 1.5 million people worldwide die each year because of health problems linked to indoor air pollution from burning coal, wood or dung for cooking and heating, World Health Organization said Monday:
WOMAN MAULED TO DEATH BY TIGER IN B.C. INTERIOR
A pet Siberian tiger kept on a property near 100 Mile House killed a woman who was inside its enclosure petting it on Thursday night. FULL STORY:
May 2007: SKYDIVING PLANE CRASHES, KILLs 5 IN MONTANA.
The pilot and four members of a group of skydivers were killed Saturday when their plane crashed and burned in northwestern Montana, authorities said.
TEEN DIES AFTER TORONTO SCHOOL SHOOTING. A 15-year-old student has died after being shot at a school in Toronto's north end on Wednesday, police said:
EDMONTON MOM, 3 KIDS KILLED IN FIERY CRASH
An Edmonton mother and her three young children died Sunday morning when a car hit a transport truck and burst into flames at a highway intersection near Drumheller, Alberta, Canada:
CHARITY EVENT TURNS TRAGIC AS RACE CAR KILLS 4
A drag-racing vehicle went out of control during a parade and spun into a crowd of bystanders in Selmer, Tenn., on Saturday, killing four people and injuring up to 15, authorities said. FULL STORY:
MISSING BOYS FOUND DEAD IN HALIFAX-AREA LAKE
Two Nova Scotia boys who had been missing for three days were found dead at the bottom of a Halifax-area lake on Thursday night. FULL STORY: