Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Appretiation

Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace.

As for king David, well, let's look at Acts 2:34:

"For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand"

So David is not ascended into (plural) heavens, but rather spoke of God saying to Christ (the end of the law): sit on my right hand... obviously an allegory about the end of law being what's right with God since peace with God and God given victory over law: sin & death is notably "through" Jesus => Christ, and to wit: "that God" who was reconciling the world unto himself was in "Christ" of Jesus Christ, notably "not imputing" sin to any, not even to "them" folk (2Cor 5:19). For to use law to impute sin imputes death to all, which would be extinction, not be, something eternal God will not have, not then, not now, not ever. It is written: God cannot die (allegory: grace cannot law). Selah.

Hence the end of the law, all law written in stone and in ink, is what's right with God, and not only right but all right and no left (behind) at all.

As for yer mention of 1/3, ye may want to note in Revelation that 1/3 of the stars of heaven got drawn away and cast down by the tail of the dragon. But the God shew, a two part shew about a third part, is all about such fools being reconciled unto God, which is as being reconciled to His Grace, which is pure grace and no law at all in "the God of all grace" who is the "living" God of dead/living Gods portrayed as law/grace; the only "true" God of false/true Gods allegorically portrayed as law/grace; the only "wise" God of foolish/wise Gods portrayed as law/grace.

So, you can take yer 1/3 of applicable torah and apply it as some thing "behind", kinda like "dung".

Exhortation of Paul The Apostle regarding "dung":
If it's dung, flush it. Touch, taste, handle it not.
The law, which is "not of faith" (Gal 3), is "dung".

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.