Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Forsake Your Own Mercy - via Lying Vanities

Three Wishes: Grace Mercy Peace.

Truth out is better than lying vanites every time, but such revelation (uncovering, revealing, disclosure) should never be for accusation or condemnation to any, only for awareness and understanding).

Flattery (most often a hypocritical lie) corrupts. Lovers of such lies are not lovers of God. Hello.

Truth rightly divided is all grace and no law at all, which is all right and no left (behind) at all.

The "grace" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Re: Forsake Your Own Mercy - via Lying Vanities

I have made up my mind, that I will no longer go to Mose's for answers to what I may eat & not eat. I have made up my mind to eat of the fruit of every tree I so desire without fear & condemnation from law. Abraham considered not his own body now dead, nor the bareness of Sarah's womb - neither do I consider the law that is dead, nor its unfruitfulness. I consider Grace and all his liberties, the tree of life always bearing fruit. I find this leaves me with "one mind" not two. I find also that I don't desire dead things at all any more. I am so tired of eating that which only leaves me empty. Grace ful-(fills) me up. I serve the God of all Grace with no law required. I love Daniel Miles for sharing his fruits with us, for he is one of the trees in who's fruits I freely partake of without fear & condemnation. God & "us" are with you Daniel, so who can be against you. "Them" (law) hated Christ, before they hated you.