Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Saviour UpGrade

Thanks Iam Thatiam for your opinion. It's an open & unlimited discussion forum, to look at all evidence, see what may be evident thereby...

I would agree with you, about so-called Christianity having it's dark history of atrocities, blame & shame, even current divisions. As such, many now say they're leaving this churchy stuff because of it's hypocrisy & partiality. To me, I see it as progress, of ppl having a nicer Christ and a more graceful, merciful, peaceful God.

As for me, I can't & won't decide for anyone else; For I learned true & pure grace does not force itself on anyone, but rather awares & persuades with comparisons & truths. Yet I can, and do share things I learned, which edifies all ppl, and wish everyone three best wishes: Grace, mercy, and peace from God our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord.

As for 3 biblical Saviours, I now focus on 3rd of 3 things, for when 3, and if still only 2/3 of 3, it's allegory as if 2/3=0.666 (nothing yet). Seems logical reason for 3rd Saviour & 'epignosis' knowledge (more than 'gnosis' knowledge) is it's like a further reconciling unto eternal life (void of death), above & beyond first being reconciled to a death.

Amazing Grace, Pure Grace, of the God of all grace, has provided evidential things for me, upgrading me beyond do no harm to also receive no harm; By helping me let go of all enmity (law) to thereby have no enemies, thereby no worries, only Grace, mercy, peace that lasts. That grace is truly peaceful: with you all (not against any).