Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: god is a fiction

Thanks Keith Gregory, for sharing your thoughts. Grace, mercy, and peace from God our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord.
I agree,
that it can be Bible seen an OT Law God is both Nice & Nasty: Lastly Nasty; So then, let's all put away this fictional f-law God (as if putting away a childish BoogieMan), to have "the only true God": "the God of all comfort": "the God of all grace" = Only Nice, Never Nasty;
Which seems
to be the overall point of the biblical narrative (reveals Law = both good & evil=reverse of live; But Grace = good only), taking us through these three allegoric stages:
OT Law → NT BetterLaw → Grace is neither of Law1/Law2.

Keith,
although you make many good points, especially about Noah's Ark story, which I agree is more like what Apostle Paul calls an OT "Jewish Fable" (Titus 1:14), than plausible reality, I also now see it as "allegory" with a moral lesson to learn: about how Law is not Grace.

Here's my story, about Noah's Ark story:
- Upon seeing in the news, that scientists did a ww survey, and concluded the only thing common to all man-kind, everywhere, was a 'legend' of the flood; The Spirit then prompted me to re-read this story in Genesis 6-8, to then notice this:
- "God" (elohyim) is not same as "LORD" (Yahovah). They are TWO DIFFERENT Commanders of Noah, re loading of Ark. In Gen 6, God said 2 will do, to keep seed alive; But in Gen 7, LORD said clean x7 & unclean x2. Seems story says Noah did both: all God commanded & all LORD commanded. That's way too many animals for the size of the Ark. So, like you say, it's not a plausible story. I agree.

- Jumping to Hebrews 11 in the Bible narrative, it seems Noah is listed among two lists of OT (law) faith heroes, which is more like a hall of shame, than hall of fame; For it notes, twice, these all died, not having received the promises & these all died, not having received the promise; Then concludes God provided some Better thing for us, of them/us, as if to say some better thing than dying and not receiving the promise.
- For in Hebrews 10:36, Apostle Paul notes beyond just BELIEVE mode, we can also RECEIVE the promise, AFTER doing the will of God; Which seems to be I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, which is allegory for I will have grace, and not law; Because sacrifice, offered for sin, is offered BY THE LAW, and Galatians 3:11 said what's evident (from the evidence) is that no man is justified BY THE LAW.

- Jumping back to OT, seems, re this "LORD" in Noah's Ark story, Amos 5:18 says this: " Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end [is] it for you? the day of the LORD [is] darkness, and not light". Looking at the allegory aspect, it seems darkness = law, and light = grace.
- So jumping ahead to NT, seems why JC said God said, in Luke 11:35 "Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness".

- Seems then, "that God" described in 1John 1:5, as being light having no darkness at all, is allegory for "the God of all grace" being all grace, having no law at all.
- It's kinda like finally seeing the only true God is the God who cannot lie nor die. So we should all put away the "surely die" lie in Genesis 2:17, as being law, which is not of God, who sent Jesus Christ with grace and truth to contrast with such law and lie, so we would put away laws & lies to have eternal life that's life void of death, by grace void of law being as if truth void of lie.

So based on that biblical evidence, I then put away all my law, both OT Law & NT BetterLaw, to then be made perfect by the God of all grace (noted in 1Peter 5:10), and then have Grace, mercy, peace from God our Father, and Jesus Christ our Lord.

Hope that made some sense.

Re: god is a fiction

Kieth; Now that you are awake, seek the cause and source of your awakening.