There are millions of ways law can be a ministration of death to those who don't flush law as dung; And such includes another law: love thy neighbor, which Paul thought was unto life, but found it unto death.
Here are some more:
- golfer struck dead by lightning
- man found dead 150 feet from car after snowstorm
- 300,000/yr die of wrong medication in us hospitals
- main cause of death in america is going to doctor
- after earthquake killed many, cholera killed more
- man sailed to paradise only to get shot by pirates
When will people learn law = ministration of death?