Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: daniel miles and his website is fooling everyone

Felix,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thinking and reasoning are allowed, encouraged, to solve the 3 allegoric mysteries of Colossians 2:2:
(i) the mystery of God, and
(ii) [the mystery] of the Father, and
(iii) [the mystery] of Christ.

Eg: "escape" (not rapture) is by "give more earnest heed" to what's been said: Hebrews 2. The only other option is "not escape": 1Thessalonians 5:3. So dare to compare 1Thess 5:3,9 to notice not escape is what happens to "them", escape is what happens to "us".

Paul's theology is not all about blood atonement. When you "give more earnest heed" you'll notice Paul is an apostle of JC (not CJ) and "by the will of God". The stated will of God is "I will have mercy, and not sacrifice"; Which is to allegory say I will have grace, and not law (Mt 9:13...Heb 10). Furthermore Paul is the one who notes bloodshed does not purge all sin consciousness; Rather it purges "almost all" (Hebrews 9:22), leaving sacrifice adherents short of purged, thereby short of enter. For Paul notes do the will of God (have mercy and not sacrifice) precedes receive the promise (Hebrews 10:36). For it's "mystery" to solve, and every good mystery has twists to it, especially near the end.

So Felix, be "led of the Spirit" rather than driven by the Ghost, For God is a Spirit (not a Ghost); And then you'll get it: understanding void of miss-understanding.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.