Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: daniel miles and his website is fooling everyone

Dear Nishidha (a.k.a. Ruth),

Grace (not law) unto you, and peace (not confusion),
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Let us look at your other post from Dec 30, 2008:
http://pub30.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=2526810710&frmid=179&msgid=1201149&cmd=show

There you said law was your problem, and grace your solution, and there was no insufficiency (lack, emergency) in grace. But then you said you were a "child" of the "Creator", which both creates and destroys... aka a child of Law. So then, by your own mouth you made yourself an oxy-moron (Grace + Law) with a bad ending. I enCOURAGE you to put away law as if putting away the lie for the truth: grace is sufficient (when no law added). By adding law to grace is sufficient you made it insufficient, for you.

I do not add law to grace (lack to sufficient), so grace is sufficient, for me. I have no lack, nor any emergencies. It is you having the emergency, not me; and because of what you said.

Is was the same with Gandhi. His demise was due to what he said. He said unfair Law could have his dead body, and it did; notably in public for all to see giving place to law gives place to the under-TAKER.

God's Grace will never leave nor forsake you;
But you can, did, leave and forsake His Grace,
the moment Grace did not meet your childish whim.

Let's get to the HEART of the matter: Matthew 15:11 ... 15:18 "Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man" ... "those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man".

I exhort you to grow in grace, from child to adult, and to the point you do not defile(law) yourself with your own mouth from your own heart, which is obviously not yet established in grace ONLY (by making law dead testator).

I remind you an adult puts away childish things: laws.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ WITH YOU ALL. AMEN.

Daniel