Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Salvation Can't Be Legislated Nor Earned; But Learned

Danny, Danny!
Again, I do not speak of OT priest "law". That law is man made, pardon the word...bullshit:). The Law I speak of is love and charity. Do you think this is dung? It is the Law we all must live in. We do not learn or earn it, it lives within us. We are nothing without it and will be nothing without it.

Grace does not save us without love and charity. If the real Law I speak of is love and charity, how did it have a beginning to have an end? If nothing can exist without it, it has always existed.

Time to let go Danny. Step into the new reality not spoken with words or written in books. It is the reality created within us and placed there by our true Father.

Again, I do not believe in the "law" of the bye-bull OT. I do not speak of it either. I caution to listen to anyone, including Paul, who speaks of it. I know it is hard to accept, but never the less true.

Scream, cry or whatever. When you get past the hurt, you will shine like a star in heaven. Then we will know salvation, then we will know the true Father.

Peace.

Felix, Felix,
(dblemindead pun intended)

Grace(not law) unto you, and peace(not confusion),
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

It is preposterous order to teach first, learn after.

It is not love and charity, but love or charity:
http://www.godshew.org/Charity4.htm

For love (law) fails as often as people get divorced, but charity (grace) "never faileth" because charity "thinketh no evil" (law): 1Corinthians 13. Love is law based: Matthew 22:36-40; and the second love (law) is like the first love (law). Charity is pure grace: pure religion: first pure wisdom: 1Cor 8:1...James 1-3. Love is partial. Charity is impartial. Love puffs up. Charity edifies up.

Ye need to LEARN the difference, since the love (law) you speak of is as deadly as OT LAW. In Revelation 13 it's LAW<--Law; For the LAW saith to the Law: sit at my right till I make thy enemies thy footstool, because vengeance is mine, I will repay, saith the LAW. In comparison and contrast, charity (grace) has no enemies; For above a servant (slave) is called friend, brother, son. Which things are an allegory: Galatians 4, and a mystery to solve in time: noted 20 times in NT. The way to solve the mystery is "seek and ye shall find", "find grace" to obtain mercy and get help in time: Hebrews 4:16.

I am well aware of the law you speak of, and the Father you speak of. Such law is written in plural hearts, and such law vs law is divided against itself. So in Hebrews 13 we LEARN it is a good (God) thing that the heart be established with grace, not with meats (laws) which profited not them occupied therein. For in Hebrews 7:23 these were not suffered to continue by reason of death, and in Hebrews 11 these all died and received not the promise, because in Hebrews 10 doing the will of God precedes receive the promise: eternal life, and the will of God is: I will have mercy(grace), and not sacrifice(law), with the not part being not then, not now, not ever.

The law (love) you speak of is like love (law) of country. Go ask a PTSD soldier how he/she feels after coming home from a war based on such love (law) of country. In a word: "wretched": Romans 7. Paul tried this law you speak of, and it made him so "wretched" he said: who will save me from this body of death(law). So Paul finally flushed all law written in stone and ink as dung to gain Christ: Philippians 3. Christ is the end of the law: Romans 10:4; not the mend of law: Luke 5:36,37.

So Felix, your 'new reality' is as old as the serpent, which is notably more subtle than any beast of the field. In parable allegory "the field is the world", and the beast is the law sowed by vengeful Son of man, and such law was given by Moses. But the law (of plural and contrary commandments) given by Moses in John 1:17 is not the law at Mt Sinai; Rather it's the law in Genesis 2:17 of 2:16 -vs- 17. This is "the law" Christ abolished in Ephesians 2:15, which is also called "the enmity". For all other laws: 10 at Mt Sinai, and 613 in Torah, were "added", and notably "because of the transgression": Galatians 3:19. But "where no law, there is no transgression": Romans 4:15. And "the woman, being deceived(lawed), was in the transgresssion": 1Timothy 2:14. Hence the woman, being deceived(lawed), was in the law. Connect your biblical dots, Felix, to get the whole picture. Selah.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Danny,
You said the law was written on stone and with ink. You are right, but it was never the Law of Father. It was the law of evil and wickness. When I say "Law", you go into bashing the "OT wicked law". To speak of the OT evil wicked law as the "Law of Father" is living in the state of delusion. The state of delusion was set up when this universe fell from grace. When I speak of grace, I speak of it in terms not set forth in delusion.

Again you are right when you say charity thinketh no evil. Do you know why? Father's charater is charity and Father does not "know" or thinketh evil. Some would say Father is limited if He does not know evil. I say He is unlimited because He knows it not. If we know and think of evil, then we are limited.

If we say love puffs up, then we do not know real love. Real love does not puff up, but puts us in a place of humility towards others. Yeshua did not come to be served, but came to love and as such served others. There can be know real charity without love, just as Father would not exist without love. You are mistaken in your statement. If we learn what real love is, charity will follow. And as charity follows we begin to take on the charater of our Father. That is salvation.

Danny, you are not aware of the Law I speak of. It is impossible. If you knew the Law I speak of, you would not write what you write. You have never read the Law I speak of in your entire life and neither have I. It is not written or spoken of anywhere in this universe. It resides in eternity outside of time. It is only know to us when we search it out in our hearts and see the true charater of our Father.

What is truth? We have only one way of knowing what truth is. It is not by reading, not by study, not by the bible, and not by our own doing. We only know truth when we base all things on the charater of our Father.

Please answer this question for me....Please, it is very important. How do you know and what do you base your belief on that the true Father did not command or want blood animal sacrifices? I know He did not and you know He did not, but HOW do you know?

Danny, if we continue know evil we are limited. Imagine what we could do if we are unleashed from knowing evil and are unlimited? Then you will see true grace, charity and love. This world only sees and thinks of the delusion of grace, charity and love. To kill someone in war is not love of anyone or anything. It is evil and wickness masked as "love".
Peace.

Felix,

Grace(not law) unto you, and peace(not confusion),

The law is good, but law's "both good and evil".
So "discern (avoid) both good and evil": Heb 5.
Hebrews 5 notes (to babes) use all your senses:
- if it looks kind fishy, and
- if it sounds like Horeb-bull, and
- if it smells kinda pew-y, and
- if it tastes sweet and bitter, and
- if it feels like hell when swallowed, then
it becomes evident it's law: both good and evil.

When connecting biblical dots, law is also evil.
Matthew 6:13 Our Father... DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
Romans 7:6 We are DELIVERED FROM THE LAW (EVIL).

And when connecting biblical dots, law = sin:
Romans 14:23 whatsoever is NOT OF FAITH is sin.
Galatians 3:12 And the law is NOT OF FAITH

So, to be rid of evil, and sin, flush law as dung.
For the law is "both good and evil" (ends badly).
Grace is good only, not both good and evil.
Grace and Law are contrary things,
as contrary as Life and Death.

Felix, ye(do err) oppose yourself.
Law = Limited. Grace = Unlimited.

You're still mixing charity and love,
when the matter is charity or love,
which is allegorically grace or law,
which is notably as if life or death.

Felix, only what began can end.
Law began, as "the beginning of sorrows".
Law beginning involves fear, of the LORD (LAW).
Fear hath torment. So flush law to be free of fear.
For perfect love(God): pure grace(God), hath no fear.
Eternal Grace(God) has neither a beginning nor an end.

Consider John 1:17's comparison of law vs grace:
"The law (and lie) was given by Moses,
[but] grace and truth came by Jesus Christ"

The law, given by Moses, was not given at Mt Sinai.
The law, given by Moses, is located in Genesis 2:17.
This is "the law" Christ abolished in Ephesians 2:15.
All other laws:10 in stone, 613 in ink, were "added",
and added because of transgression (law): Gal 3:19.
For where no law, no transgression: Romans 4:15.
The woman was in the transgression: 1Timothy 2:14.
So the woman, being deceived, was in the law.

So Christ abolished one lousy tree law,
(called "the law", "of commandments")
which effectively abolished all law,
since all other law was added,
to make it obvious law sucks.

Learn the difference between Driven or Led:
Not under law, if "led of the Spirit": Gal 5:18.
Driven: walk before me, be perfect, or else: Law
Led: follow me, be perfect, therefore merciful: Grace.

Learn the difference between puffed up or edified up.
Law: puffeth up, but
Grace: edifieth up... 1Corinthians 8:1
Puffed up has a humpty dumpty fall: Galatians 5:4
Pst: when you see "but", a comparison is being made.

Felix, awareness is what Godshew is all about.
GodShew is not about having a childish sides war;
whether it's right of law vs law or of law vs grace.
For all sides wars have side effects to both sides.

So, learn to play your part of their part vs your part, to make him on the contrary part ashamed without condemning(lawing) yourself in the process.

For law is "inexcusable": Romans 2:1,
and it condemns the person using it on others.

Thine own mouth condemneth thee, and not I: Job 15:6.

Felix, I gave up believe-ing for know-ing long ago.
Know the truth makes you free of (erroneous) beliefs.
I don't base beliefs on anything. I have no beliefs;
And I base my knowing on evidence which makes evident.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Danny,
How can we "know" anything because of evidence? I assume the bible and Paul is your evidence? The bible is not allegories, it is pure BS. The only small parts of truth in the bible were put there to let us know it is all lies. If we base "knowing" off of evidence in the bible, real or allegory, then we are totally lost in the dark.

The bible is nothing more than the wickness and evil of human hearts. They wrote it from their charater. That is why their "god" commands killing men, women and children for land. Slaughtering innocent animals thinking innocent bloodshed will forgive their wickness and evil deeds. It's feast days come straight from the Cannanites. The creation and flood stories copied from others and changed to suit them also.

Paul is the biggest fool of them all. His theology is dripping with the same murderous blood as the OT preists. Yes, yes. The murdered blood of an innocent man (real or allegory!!!!!) will forgive our wickness! It is the same old BS myth passed down from thousands of years before. He was nothing new, just the same ol' wrapped up in a different trash bag.

I do not oppose myself because I base truth on one idea and one idea only. Does it match the charater of my Father. If it does not, it is not truth. We do not need evidence. Evidence exists in time. Time will kill us all if we do not see truth and pass into eternity.

I tried to show you long ago that evidence against evidence leads to nothingness. You could not percieve this. Truth exists in only one place. It is not in words and evidence. Knowing comes from the same place and in the same way. It is not from the futile words of Paul or whoever wrote that stuff. Knowing comes from the charater of Father, period.

The world thinks they can read books and "know". All they "know" is the wickness of the heart of mankind. The hearts that do not KNOW the charater of Father.

This entire website is page after page, by the hundreds, of things that are "known" from a book of words. The words are dead Danny. The charater of the Father is alive.

Danny. You did not answer the only question I asked. How do you KNOW Father did not command or want animal sacrifices and killing of men, women and children?

The Gen 2:17 "story" is the real Law in a nutshell. To know evil is death! Evil will not exist in eternity, not even the thought of it. If we know what evil is, how will we be there? My next question to you. How do we forget and not know evil? Paul did not know and neither do the dead words of the bible.

Last question for you. The bible says Adam and Eve were kicked out of the garden because they now knew good and evil like "god" and became like Him. Why would the real Father kicked them out for becoming like Him? And why would the real Father say this when He does not know evil? Like I said, all BS. Why base what you "know" on lies and BS?

Now back to my first paragraph. The bible is a test. Pass it and we live in peace for eternity, fail it and we rest in peace in eternity.
Peace and understanding to you,

Felix,

Grace unto you, and peace,

Indeed,
when the God shew is ended properly, as written,
then it (law: sin and death) never really happened,
nor ever will happen, lest we all perish thereby.
(for law also imputes unpardonable sin and death)

Scriptures were written aforetime for our learning.
(Plural) Scriptures are both plural and contrary.
The script-u-are is singular and not contrary.

Pst: All is neither many nor few.
More excellent is neither broad nor narrow mindead.

It's all allegory in both covenants: Gal 4.
The allegory-ic script-u-are saith:
Cast out the bondwoman and her son.
Allegory: cast out law and result of law: sin & death.

So the objective = replace beliefs with know,
Or we could say replace lies(laws) with truth(grace).
The truth(grace) makes you free of believe lies(laws).

Only what began can end. The Law(Lie) began; And
thereby fear(torment) & sorrows(grief) also began.
Eternal Grace has neither a beginning nor any end.
So let law be dead testator, so grace is of force.
For a testiment isn't of force until testator dead.
Eternal life not of force till law made dead testator.

Obviously eternal God(Grace) has no begin nor end;
So In the beginning God is an as if scenario.

But if you are here, then you also got duped by it;
And you're also grounded along with everyone else
(for there is no respect of persons with God),
until we all are one get to the end(of law) written,
which notably has no mention of law(sacrifice) at all.

The final test is holiness with sobriety:
Pure grace without another drink of deadly law.
So, it takes a little time to pass such a test.
From what you've written, you haven't passed it.

The "you all" in the end begins with "you",
is to say your contains both you and our.
Get beam(law) out (you)r eye affects all within you.

Felix, perhaps you are making the shew l-o-n-g-e-r.
The shew goes on until you get it: understanding,
to point of understanding void of misunderstanding.
For misunderstanding causes schism in the body,
much like a little cancer us law causes death to all.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all.
Amen.
[/i]