www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum

Welcome to the Kells Transport Museum Message Board. We welcome messages from everyone relating to the museum and its buses but anything to do with insults or personalities is banned. You must put your e-mail on any message you post or else it will be deleted.  This is stricty enforced.  No password is required. Your message is welcome.

NO E-MAIL  NO POST

www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: INVITATION

This sounds really good. I'll be over there for 2 weeks on the saturday (7th) so hopefully I'll get down. I presum it can't be too far from holyhead? or pwhelli which is where we stay.

Many thanks for the invite Ill certainly there

Re: Re: INVITATION

I am afraid that Blackwood is in the South, but not so bad if you have a car with you, otherwise I think it is difficult on public transport from Pwlhelli. Sorry for negative reply !

Re: Re: Re: INVITATION

Have the car alright would it be far too far too far to drive? or how many hours a journey would it be??

Re: INVITATION

Of course it depends on your driving, but I think it would take up to three hours due to there not being a direct route, so for one day, possibly not worth it in reality although we would like to have you along.