www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum

Welcome to the Kells Transport Museum Message Board. We welcome messages from everyone relating to the museum and its buses but anything to do with insults or personalities is banned. You must put your e-mail on any message you post or else it will be deleted.  This is stricty enforced.  No password is required. Your message is welcome.

NO E-MAIL  NO POST

www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
76 C 1017

Just to clarify the caption for 76 C 1017. This is a Plaxton Supreme III bodied Bedford YMT new to Pemberton & Lord of Folkestone as no.3. It was new in August 1976 and registered PKJ 714R.

Probably a future Kells acquisition, it is still owned and in use with Bus Ministry in Cork and is parked daily on Pope's Quay. Parking is kindly provided by Kells Transport Museum and I have a similar arrangement in place with this Christian group in Co. Leitrim where one of their Leyland Tigers is parked awaiting sign writing and transfer to Athlone.

Simon Lang

Re: 76 C 1017

888 IID Is the Current Bus parked on Popes Quay 76C1017 Acts as a Spare Bus when this one is out of Action.

Re: 76 C 1017

Thanks for that update on this vehicle, i'll ammend the log in my photograph database then ammend the site.

Ross Aitken