Return to Website

LOCAL COMMOTION

MESSAGE BOARD

LOCAL COMMOTION
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seattle-The Central Saloon

Just surfing on bye. Nice site. Seattle bands are doing well in Texas I see. That's great. Hope everyone can make the show here in Seattle on the 25Th. I have heard great things about this show. We are sponsoring it as well as appearences by, Fox , Jim Beam, Microsoft Media, Maverick Records, UMN (LA internet radio) and Ranier Beer. Going to be one hell of show! See you all at The world famous Central Saloon.

Re: Seattle-The Central Saloon

Thanks for stopping in! I just wanted everyone here in Texas to know how big that show is. I hope you got your copy of the CD by today(being as i sent it off last week). Thanks again!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Just surfing on bye. Nice site. Seattle bands are doing well in Texas I see. That's great. Hope everyone can make the show here in Seattle on the 25Th. I have heard great things about this show. We are sponsoring it as well as appearences by, Fox , Jim Beam, Microsoft Media, Maverick Records, UMN (LA internet radio) and Ranier Beer. Going to be one hell of show! See you all at The world famous Central Saloon.

Re: Seattle-The Central Saloon

Thanks for stoppin by Andy...Sweet...

Sell out at the Central Fri night..Its gonna change some lives...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to: