Return to Website

LOCAL COMMOTION

MESSAGE BOARD

LOCAL COMMOTION
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Follow up

I realize that money is in short demand, trust me, I know that firsthand. However, I have been trying like hell to get the bands represented on this site a place to be heard, and I am working on a few new things. However, Houston itself has been dubbed in more emails than one, a "shitty place for music if youre not a cowboy". That was a direct quote from an email I received after asking someone to come here and at least listen to the bands on the site. Is this true????

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

There will be a new forum going up shortly. Either tonight, or tomorrow. There may be some pop-up ads, but those can be squashed with your contribution. I have some users lined up that will pay for some of the cost to remove ads in order to post pictures, etc. If you have any questions, email me at Jglenn3304@yahoo.com

p.s. the trip to Seattle to promote all bands fell $50 short. The Seattle bands contributed $150, the goal was $200. btw, it wasnt a scam to get me to Seattle. It was a goal to go meet with the UMN face to face and also a few others in the music business. I realize a few of you would rather me not speak on your behalf, so that will be accomodated in time.

Re: Follow up

I think your Texas bands could care less. Maybe they want the music business to come to them. Maybe they just want to play clubs and bars the rest of their lives. They do seem to care about rigging the vote though!

Replying to:

I realize that money is in short demand, trust me, I know that firsthand. However, I have been trying like hell to get the bands represented on this site a place to be heard, and I am working on a few new things. However, Houston itself has been dubbed in more emails than one, a "shitty place for music if youre not a cowboy". That was a direct quote from an email I received after asking someone to come here and at least listen to the bands on the site. Is this true????

Replying to:

There will be a new forum going up shortly. Either tonight, or tomorrow. There may be some pop-up ads, but those can be squashed with your contribution. I have some users lined up that will pay for some of the cost to remove ads in order to post pictures, etc. If you have any questions, email me at Jglenn3304@yahoo.com

p.s. the trip to Seattle to promote all bands fell $50 short. The Seattle bands contributed $150, the goal was $200. btw, it wasnt a scam to get me to Seattle. It was a goal to go meet with the UMN face to face and also a few others in the music business. I realize a few of you would rather me not speak on your behalf, so that will be accomodated in time.

Re: Re: Follow up

I think you are misled.

Replying to:

I think your Texas bands could care less. Maybe they want the music business to come to them. Maybe they just want to play clubs and bars the rest of their lives. They do seem to care about rigging the vote though!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Follow up

maybe they like clicking on things!!!!!!!!!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Follow up

Maybe "anonymous" is a fucking lame-ass stupid web name. Maybe cheesy simple-retard names and critisizim are all you can come up with!

Replying to:

maybe they like clicking on things!!!!!!!!!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Follow up

Jon....Ill donate some $$$ for your new board..... Seeing as its me wanting to post pics..

Jezzanonymous..

Replying to:

Replying to: