Return to Website

LOCAL COMMOTION

MESSAGE BOARD

LOCAL COMMOTION
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Central

Ahhh the Central with WindowPane...Sweet Hey Jon, yea you need to come up here..and wheres K2 and Erin..Come on you guys..bag Vegas...Come to Seattle! This show will rock...Im going!

Jezz

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey Jon,

I hope you can make it up here for the show on the 25th. We are going to be pushing the Local Commotion CD big time. This show will have all the important people in the music business attending.and This could be a very good thing for all the Local Commotion bands. How about this? Let's have the bands here help get you to Seattle to promote the CD? Im sure the bands won't mind putting up 30-50 bucks or so to get you to Seattle to promote the shit out of the CD they are on? Faceless is in. We will contribute $50.00 for your ticket. We appreciate all the hard work you do on this site and getting our music out to the world. Getting you to Seattle is an opportunity that can't be missed. Seriously, you will be doing this site and bands on it a HUGE favor! Good luck and hope to see you on Friday.

Re: The Central

do you realize you just asked ME to bag Vegas!!!

Well, anywho, i"m heading to Vegas on Nov 1-3. Outlaw lady, I know you're only 4 hours from Vegas, I've made the drive 10 or so times! The flight actually connects through Vegas, you should meet us in Vegas BABY...

Anyway, this weekend, K2 is meeting up with Alan Parker and discussing the validity and continuity of his own band...hopefully beginning the long reign on the East Coast of "Blackburn"

Replying to:

Ahhh the Central with WindowPane...Sweet Hey Jon, yea you need to come up here..and wheres K2 and Erin..Come on you guys..bag Vegas...Come to Seattle! This show will rock...Im going!

Jezz

Replying to:

Hey Jon,

I hope you can make it up here for the show on the 25th. We are going to be pushing the Local Commotion CD big time. This show will have all the important people in the music business attending.and This could be a very good thing for all the Local Commotion bands. How about this? Let's have the bands here help get you to Seattle to promote the CD? Im sure the bands won't mind putting up 30-50 bucks or so to get you to Seattle to promote the shit out of the CD they are on? Faceless is in. We will contribute $50.00 for your ticket. We appreciate all the hard work you do on this site and getting our music out to the world. Getting you to Seattle is an opportunity that can't be missed. Seriously, you will be doing this site and bands on it a HUGE favor! Good luck and hope to see you on Friday.

Sell out at The Central FRI!

Aww come on dude...then if your not going to VEGAS till NEXT weekend..come to The Central...

I bet it will sell out too...Cant wait!

::: Watch out for that doorman, I hear he has some little blondie girlie he watches out for::::

Jezz

Replying to:

do you realize you just asked ME to bag Vegas!!!

Well, anywho, i"m heading to Vegas on Nov 1-3. Outlaw lady, I know you're only 4 hours from Vegas, I've made the drive 10 or so times! The flight actually connects through Vegas, you should meet us in Vegas BABY...

Anyway, this weekend, K2 is meeting up with Alan Parker and discussing the validity and continuity of his own band...hopefully beginning the long reign on the East Coast of "Blackburn"

Replying to:

Jezz

Replying to:

Hey Jon,