MESSAGE BOARD

LOCAL COMMOTION
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Jimbo Miller

dude, I'M a better QB than Miller...

In fact, i'm a better QB than Kordell, too... why the hell am i not being recruited?!

Go Maddox Go!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I tried to warn ya all...he's a perv.

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

As for this sunday, I'm pack up all your nacho's, pretzels, solidified cheese spreads, rancid ranch dips, 2cent overbrewed mass packaged beer, and hunker down in your favorite dirt laiden, fart embedded, wool lazy boy and prepare for superbowl preview...

unless of course my Bears pull their heads out of thier asses and FIRE JIM MILLER...i hear Gloucester High School has a good QB...

Replying to:

this is public service announcement to warn all the ladies out there... watch out for that Alan Parker... he's all smooth, sweet, and nice, but when your back is turned... he'll steal your fav vicki's secrets! LOL, i'm JUST KIDDING!!!

ooh, sunday it's the packers vs. the pats... Tom or Brett??? What's a girl to do?!?

Replying to:

so, for those of you that give a damn, K2 was nice enough to post up my new tune on his less than impressive website :

www.geocities.com/kurt_keating

Keep your eyes peeled for updates regarding the wonderful, sexy, and always ubiquitious Alan Parker, as well as other Fallen Records Inc. family members....