Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
class rings

how close of a copy are the new rings? would e mail mike but keep getting disconnect from my new server. hope everyone had a great holiday. nice to see some names i remimber. sorry can t make the reunoin in june. keep up the good work!!! skip

Re: class rings

Skip: Mike Vagi sent me pictures of his new RMA ring several weeks ago, but I still haven't had a chance to get them up on the web. I promise I will get them up this weekend to replace the examples currently on the web. Then you will know exactly what they look like. Bob

Bob Fritz '65

Re: Re: class rings

thanks to bob @ mike for the quick responds to my question on the class ring. can t wait to see pic of the new ring. thank again. skip 72

Hi Skip,
The quality of the class rings is outstanding - mine is better than the one I got when I graduated - it has a solid inside backing and can be personalized to a greater extent than the original. Will send you the names of the guys who bought one and you can also check with them. Your RMA Roster is on the way now that I have your email address.

Pictures of the replacement class rings are now online at www.rmaalumni.org/ClassRings.htm. Bob.