Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The truth about Ace

Comment to Frank, if you are so interested in the Association and its leadership, your membership and participation would signify a sincerity on your part. Yes, there are some differences of opinion, as there is in every organization, but most of us still support those who have the temerity to continue the 'good fight' even if we may choose to do so from the sidelines.
We also respect those who back out of active roles when they realize that personality clashes will diminish the efforts of the Association, but we still support with our membership.

Re: The truth about Ace

I could just repl by saying, And your point is? However, since Ace has asked me to let it rest, I will.