Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lloyd had an operation yesterday

Lloyd our President had an operation yesterday, His wife said everything went well. If he keeps improving he will be home Fri. or Sat. As to what was wrong he said they were going to remove part of his colen. If I get more information I will pass it along.

Gene

Re: Lloyd had an operation yesterday

I spoke to his wife this evening he is doing great and will be going home on Saterday. So he will be back in action soon.

Gene

Lloyd is to be home today his wife said.

Gene

Thanks to everyone, your prayers helped alot. I'm home and it looks like I am colon cancer FREE after the Colon Resection. See you all in August 2012 in Aledo and Rock Island, IL.
God Bless and take care.
Your 4th Qtr 2011 Alumni NEWS Ltr. will be published, hopefully the first week in December 2011.
Ace.