Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: It's Official RMA Coming to Florida for mini reunion on the weekend of 3-5 June 2011

Frank
It is a requirement to pay your dues to get the roster.

Re: It's Official RMA Coming to Florida for mini reunion on the weekend of 3-5 June 2011

Not really interested in being a member of this Association. I can always find the members that I want to find. Once a Rough Rider, always a Rough Rider, member or not.

I can see now why the School went "tips up" after Franks message. Nice leadership!

Makes You Wonder OR Think Dosen't It???
Your logic Not Ours. The Name Of Rough Rider Was Earned By You Not Just A Phrase To Be Thrown Around And Used When It Fit Your Wimms.
Roosevelt Had Cadets and It Had Rough Riders Cadets Durng my 7 Years there. 1957-1964
And That Gate Was Something To Be Proud Of! And To Be alowed To Go Thru----
Well Each To His Own!
Ace

And, your message is?

Frank
I believe the message is that you should pay the dues if you want the roster or want to be apart of what all the guys are trying to do. Umm like you know keep the name going etc. if you dont care to join then, you can just stay at home during the reuion. Stop being so cheap...

Eric, always nice to hear from you. Thanks for explaining me the message Ace sent. Kinda hard to understand the meaning of it but, you have made it all possible. Cheap you say? LOL, yeah, I guess I am cheap. Imagine, with the economy the way it is, $25 will take me long way, as far as 7 gallons of gas can buy me..LOL LOL