Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2010 REUNION

Thanks for the info Bob - I hope a lot of the guys out there are checking the forum and realize that this year will be the last chance to see the barracks and the "slab".
As this will be my 50th. anniversary of graduation, it will be my last visit - and now that I know it will all be gone soon it will make it very special for me to be there before the demolition begins. I remember the video showing the demolition of the Administration building and the emotion that it brought forth. Hope we get some videos of the barracks going down also.
We need to spread the word to everyone, whether in the Roster or not, so that everyone has a last chance to go down "memory lane" and attend what might very well be the grand finale.
Thanks for your help in putting together this reunion, as well as thanks to Rick & Ronn, - you guys are helping to keep us together.
See you in August!!!

Do we know how much will it cost to preserve and save the slab and Niles Hall? Is the problem a money issue?

Frank, go back to 15 Sept 09 Posting, think you'll find your answers there.

Ace

Done! Now, any idea what the cost to own just that property or the cost of making the bulding sorta safe? So it will be preserved?