Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Renewal Time Is Here!!!!!!

My fellow alumni, now that Jerry has moved into his new home down in Florida, he is now open for business to receive your 2009 dues.
So, my fellow cadets lets show our support for our former school and lets see if we can fill up our coffers (just-a-little) so that at the next reunion our projects could be less expensive for those of us that attend, and hopping that it will be each one of you that attends.
If you do not remember if you have paid for this year or not, or need a form mailed to you, just e-mail me or give me a call.
Ace

Re: Renewal Time Is Here!!!!!!

Any plans on showing current membership list and see who has already renewed for 2009 and what about the 2008 Financial Statement? If we are going to "add to the coffers" it would be nice to see what is in them.

As a former Secretary of the Rough Riders you know that all you have to do is contact the Rough Riders Treasure Mr. Gerald (Jerry) Feitler and he would gladly give you the info you seek.
For your info there are 27 Life members at this time and only 25 paid up full member thru 2010 and 38 past members who have not paid their dues for 2009.
Now that the call has gone out, hopefully the past members well now come forward. Any your support in this matter will be gratefully appreciated in helping to get the word out to your former cadet friends.And thank you for your concern.

Lloyd, to what address do I mail my check and, how much is it?

Shalom Frank!!,

Mail check for $25.00 to Jerry Feitler, 10501 Lake Vista Drive, Seminole, FL 33772-4840. And Thank you for your support. Ace 64

The Association Financial Statements for 2008 have been posted in the News section of the web site. We will be updating the membership listing shortly. Renewals for 2009 are still coming in. Bob.