Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: reunions

The last reunion I was able to make it to was in 1998 and it was great. Years later, I decided on one not to go. Last year, my wife and I were in Israel during the reunion.
As far as heading the reunion, I don't find myself qualified to do so however, the hotel, car rentals, attractions etc, can be arranged by my wife who works for AAA and WILL NOT RECEIVE COMMISSION AS A RESULT OF THIS CONVENTION, just to be clear so nobody would talk garbage.
I would, however, do what has to be done to assist you or anyone else in making it a big sucess. As far as August, yes, it may be very hot for some. Late October, November, January, February, are wonderful months. I did not say December due to the Holidays.
My only intention is to revamp the interest. I figured by now, all of us can walk Aledo blindfolded without incidents and again, it was only a suggestion.

Re: Re: Re: reunions

PS..Eric, it is not like I want to have it near me. For me, anywhere there is an airport is my backyard. It is just a matter of being able to be there. It doesn't mean I will be in Miami during the bash either! I may be out of the city or country, who knows!

Re: Re: Re: Re: reunions

OK FRANK
10-4

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: reunions

If we can get Florida why not shoot for MAY Memorial Day weekend. Ocala is about middle Fla and there are great things to do in the area. AND very little crime.