Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEXT GATHERING

WORD HAS IT THAT MR. BOB KRAMMER WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE HONORS OF PLANING THE NEXT REUNION. I THINK THAT IS A GREAT IDEA. IM SORRY THAT I WONT BE AVAILABLE, BUT I WAS PLANING A TRIP TO MARS ON THE NEXT SHUTTLE. TAKES A WHILE TO GET THERE YOU KNOW. NO NON STOPS AND I HAVE TO MAKE TWO CONNECTIONS AND CHANGE CRAFTS AS WELL. HAVE FUN ALL, AND BY THE WAY CAN SOMEONE LOAN ME THE CASH FOR MY 3 SUIT CASES. I WILL FILE A ABSENTEE BALLOT FOR NOVEMBER. SOMEONE JUST NEEDS TO FILL IN THE BLANKS. THANKS AND SEE YOU WHEN I RETURN
BOGOFF 70, 71 ???

Re: NEXT GATHERING

Hey Rick - that works for me - I think Bob K would do a great job!!! Just need to get a few "volunteers" to help him.
Are there any extra seats on that shuttle???????

Re: Re: NEXT GATHERING

Has anyone ever considered the reunion to be held in Miami, Miami Beach, Fort Lauderdale Area? Even, Marco Island, an hour from Miami, is a fantastic spot for it. Since everyone has visited the school so many times already, ( and I am guilty of not having been to one except for the one in 98), how about the beaches, sun, sand and the tropical setting of our area? Just a thought. A wonderful place to combine a few days of vacation with a reunion and, here, I could be of assistance. Just let me know. Anyone interested, just call me but make sure is my current number, not my ex!!! lol

Re: Re: Re: NEXT GATHERING

Early in 2009, the Board of Directors will start looking at locations for our 2010 reunion. The consensus at the business meeting last month was that it should be in the Quad Cities with a visit to the campus in Aledo, but we are going to put some polls up on the web site and use correspondence to solicit broader input. The final decision will be based on the feedback from the members and the availability of local volunteers to serve on a Reunion Committee. Everyone's ideas/thoughts are welcome. Bob.

Re: Re: Re: Re: NEXT GATHERING

Well Bob, it was just an idea. It is always good to expand horizons. Besides, I can handle the accomodations here and help out. Oh well...