Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE RING

Well, I intended to post this long ago. If it wasn't for all the company I have had the last three weeks I would have. The company was of the best though. I had Bill Ryan (64) and Jim Taylor (65) and with the help of Bill Nolan (65) we had a grand old time !!!!!!!!!
Anyway, the ring, my class ring which I gave to Rosie back in 64 has been returned! The guy ( Jack Shultz) who found it lived about 3 miles from me in 1965. He found it, threw it in a cubby hole and forgot about it. At that time there was no internet or anything like it; So 40 years later he finds it and goes on the internet and finds the RMA web site. Well you all know the rest. It is beautiful and I am blessed th have it back.

THANK YOU JACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: THE RING

BOB,

ALL OF US ARE HAPPY FOR YOU. WE THANK YOU FOR LETTING US KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE WHEN YOU GOT IT BACK AFTER ALL THOSE YEARS. I WANT TO THANK JACK FOR HIS HONESTY, IT IS COMENDABLE. IT IS SO NICE TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING TO THE STORY.

GENE