Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RMA Statue For Aledo Support Needed

"My fellow Roosevelt Military Academy Alumni and RMA Association members. Mr. Ronn Jutkins of the Rough Riders Association Memorial Committee has agreed to look at our proposal of a statue of two cadets, one small and large something like what is shown in the Red & White RMA Handout you received at the last reunion on page 26 entitled Junior School Department.
If you do not have this item any longer I will gladly e-mail or postal copy the page to you one at no cost.
First what we are in need of is someone that can draw better then my stick figures. And is willing to do it on a volunteer basics (of course you would get full credit for your works from The Association and from the Roosevelt Alumni gang.) at our 2008 reunion.
If any of you caring Alumni have time and even other ideas of what should represent us Cadets in the Memorial at Aledo please contact one of the following Alumni Co-chars:
Mr. Marcus Calfin from Michigan & North East class of 67 marcuscal@yahoo.com
Mr. Richard (the Barbarian) Karpes Illinois & Central Area class of 60 & 64 rook0564@yahoo.com
Mr. Gene Shalander (RMA Historian) from Florida class of 50 genetreeone@fox.net
Mr. Bill Read Florida Class of 60 and 64 North West Area
Mr. Lloyd (Ace)E. Young Sr. from Kentucky & South East plus everything west of the big muddy (mississippi) class of 60 & 64 leyoungsr@charter.net or lloyd.youngsr@us.army.mil
We have less then six months to put this together and finalize it, get it presented to the Memorial Committee for approval.
So who is willing to help, have some fun and get an Memorial put up for us Roosevelt Cadets?"

Re: RMA Statue For Aledo Support Needed

Opps Genes e-mail is genetreeone@cox.net

Re: Re: RMA Statue For Aledo Support Needed

As of 9 August 2007 I now have a new E-Mail address for those that neen it, it has been sent out.
And Keep those Memorial ideas comming in we are up to four.