Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Enough is Enough

As a former member of the now defunct Roosevelt Military Academy Rough Rider Association. I want to see published by Florida Law an audit of funds that used to belong to the members of said organization.
And this is also to let you know in accordance with the first posting of the minutes of our first meeting in Rock Island it has been changed at least twice, without the approval of the association members. Your other Top Secret Conference calls we have to take your word for.
Also I bring your attention to page 3 of that said document para initialed Roosevelt Military Academy Memorial Proposal, sub para: Raising the Funds To Pay For The RMA Memorial; last sentence to wit "Aledo Main Street and the RMA Alumni Association would co-sign for the necessary funds to be spent-according to plan. STOP! STOP!!
The so called Board members were not ever given permission by the RMA Association members to enter into this contract. A number of proposals were offered up in reference to the CADET MEMORIAL which fell on deaf ears.The Board Members can not and will not speak for the RMA Association members without their approval of a quorum of at least 2-3rd of its members giving their approval on spending any types of monies other then what was approved for just operating expense, i.e. postage and alike items that were needed to keep the RMA Association members informed of agendas of the said association.
I called for audit on Nov 8,06 at 11:17 am (check the forum) I'm still waiting for that one.
Also per your document filed on Sunday, December 04, 2006 with the state of Florida RE: Incorporation of Roosevelt Military Academy Rough Rider Association,INC Article IV-MANNER OF ELECTIONS; to wit: Voting members shall be able to cast their ballot at the Reunion, electronically or by postal mail. Who is going to pay for these voting machines as directed by the Attorney General of Florida???
What happens when the Treasurer is voted out of office at the 2008 Roosevelt Military Academy Alumni (yes alumni)Association. Have you really looked at Florida's laws?
No this needs to be public, cadets have strong feelings about their Academy and also just what type of Memorial Should and Will represents them. It's time you lessen to them.

No!! Leland you need to stay with the RMA Association we are going to need your expertise in our future endeavors.