Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
My resignation

To a builder of men!
Mr. Richard Karpus
Sir I want to thank you for helping, teaching, and disipline me as a cadet.
I learned to respect the others and my self through the RMA leadership to which I was subject. You sir as an officer and mentor...Red and Gray all the way.

I have learned our Rough Rider Association is null and void. The exective adminstration without consulting me as parliamentarian in December of this year incorporated in the state of Florida and have made themselve the board of directors of a nonprofit company using Rough Rider Association Inc.

The mew coroporation is under the laws of incorporation in and by the state of Florida.
I am assamed that I did not know about this until July 2,2007. All communication was done through the president's telephone conference call network and if he did not want my input he simply did not give me access to the conference.
Please see the RMA Rough Riders web site
Sincerely, (and with regret) Leland Easton