www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum

Welcome to the Kells Transport Museum Message Board. We welcome messages from everyone relating to the museum and its buses but anything to do with insults or personalities is banned. You must put your e-mail on any message you post or else it will be deleted.  This is stricty enforced.  No password is required. Your message is welcome.

NO E-MAIL  NO POST

www.kellstransportmuseum.com - Irelands Operating Bus Museum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Bristol RELL - Sticky Accelerator

Yeah good question I am curious to know what this fourth machine is and where it came from..!!

Re: With all due respect Mark.....

With all due respect Mark the museum does not have to conduct its business in public and what it acquires, what it does and what it will do are matters for the museum and its members only.

You are not a member so again with respect, it is no business of yours anymore than what you do is our business. We respect what you do and do not go on critising you and never have and never will.

I presume you run your operation the way you want to and good luck to you and we run ours the way we want do.

This board is for discussing buses and not for sniping at anyone - and that includes me, by the way. What is your gripe? Are we not both doing our best to preserve our transport heritage the best we can and what is wrong with that?

Michael Grimes