Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Public Service Announcement
this is public service announcement to warn all the ladies out there... watch out for that Alan Parker... he's all smooth, sweet, and nice, but when your back is turned... he'll steal your fav vicki's secrets! LOL, i'm JUST KIDDING!!! ooh, sunday it's the p...
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 1:27pm
by Erin Brockovich
Re: Re: Re: greetings from phx
Waz Up! How's the desert treating you? Miss ya man! Don't ever stop jamming the drums and voice! late --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:We all miss you bro. Hope all is well in the desert. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:wha...
Views: 73   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 1:12pm
by JB-Splitfinger
Re: Re: Sufferin' Succotash
which linkeage would that be? and i'm not a schmuck, i'm just pleasently derranged... and traffic signs on the cover of an album...come on now SOOOOOO 80's....didn't Traffic have a stop sign on their album...hmmmm or was that the dead kennedy's... --- --- ---...
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 1:12pm
by Alan Parker
Re: Sufferin' Succotash
WHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sign me up baby... Sweetttt.. I am like so there...and , we need to chat on a certain linkage on your page..... *SCHMUCK* You gots no right using the YIELD signage.. in Seattle today...2 day countdown till PR! J. "Was that Chad?...
Views: 105   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 12:01pm
by BumRushJezz
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet