WORLD  FORUM

Forum: FOR PEACEFUL, INTELLIGENT AND ENLIGHTENED DISCUSSION
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Marijuana: A slave's sedative?

Greetings fellow co-creators,

Being that you exist as Pleiadian, we were wondering if you have been priveledges as to the origins and significance of the marijuana plant as it pertains to our earthly existance. Where was it originally cultivated and for what specific purpose? Who is the bearer of such life form? How does our earth mother embrace it so lovingly?

We've done some research and are open to discovering more. And as an extentsion of our gratitude in sharing our interest, an Ode to our ascension:

I wanna know who brought the plant to life?
Dug in the dirt and planted the seed that gives us all a sense of being happy.
Even when I'm happy I think of each budding leaf, speaking to me in the language of light -
Irridescent hues of greens. Lavender with pink, with locks of white hairs, aging gracefully; for we've all had our share.
Here from the Pleiades? Put here for you and me. The slaves' sedative enabling one to be overwhelmed by their original state of being. To help them sleep to dream. Cream of the crop? or crop of the Cream? A shoulder to cry on? or a shoulder to lean? A crutch in our sides?. . . A dutch filled with Ty?
Oh!
Just pack my glass pipe with that which is now ripe, and raise your 'Peace pipes'!

With Love & Golden Light
Michael & Maria

Email  
Re: Marijuana: A slave's sedative?

Important questions. Use depends on its perceptions. Can open new spheres. Can subdue blocks to what we wish to discover. Can repress what is knocking on the door. Can subdue feeling letting in much fear/paranoia. As much, depends on use. If sacred, as pretty much anything, is good vehicle.

Email   yahoo  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com