FOR PEACEFUL, INTELLIGENT AND ENLIGHTENED DISCUSSION

WORLD  FORUM

Forum: FOR PEACEFUL, INTELLIGENT AND ENLIGHTENED DISCUSSION
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Do pleidians/other know other languages?

Do pleidians/other know other languages?
All i found was pledians talking english. And I don't think it's worth it to have english to conquer the world. I like it when this planet has at least 4 main languages. Definately chinese is one of them.
Also, I wonder where chinese/asian people come from, are they born here, or came from another place.

Email  
Re: Do pleidians/other know other languages?

The pleiadians are not the people typing out the messages. The messages are received telepathically by a "Channel" or a receptive person, via images and impressions. The language the message is in depends on the language of the Channel, as they are interpreting the information received by their own language. Just like Music is the "universal Language" so are the messages.

For instance if you were to telepathically receive an image of a car, you would tell someone, "I saw a car". If you were a spanish speaking person, you would say whatever the word for Car is in Spanish. Some of the more complicated concepts are conveyed with feelings and images, and for some channels, like Bashar, the entity actually speaks through him.

Pleiadians are very non-intrusive, though, and never go where they are not invited, or where they might be feared. Always use your own discernment in dealing with channeled information.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com