WORLD  FORUM

Forum: FOR PEACEFUL, INTELLIGENT AND ENLIGHTENED DISCUSSION
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
My 50th Birthday Celebration

Hi there All!

It's my 50th Birthday, and all who know me are invited to the celebration!

Host(s) Iclude: Ms. Valarie Snow, Steve Triolo, Matthew Beishline & Renee Kean

Location: Ms. Snow's Recreation Rooms, and Patio (With Ocean and Beach views.) at:

3356 Barnard Way, Santa Monica, CA

When: Saturday, May 19, 2:00pm

RSVP (To Matthewb who is Deaf) at: 1-800-791-0092, for Hearing Guests, and 310-392-8651, for Deaf Guests.

Please note the following: We/Steve, Matthew and Myself (James), will be providing the following, BBQ Ribs, Chicken, Hamburgers, Cornbread, Asst. Soft Drinks, Juice(s), Ice, and Birthday Cake.

Otherwise It's a B.Y.O.B., and as well as a Potluck. (suggestions are, Salad(s) [be they Rice, Coleslaw, Fruit, etc.], Fruit an/or Veggie, Cheese Platters, Chips & Dip, etc.)

Please Note: Building, and Facility's, are fully-accessible for, Wheelchairs, Walkers, etc.

Parking Information: There is 'One - Wheelchair Space (On Premisis)', unfortunately this has already been reserved. However, we also have [At the moment 5/10/07] 9 Special 'Parking Permit's left, which will allow free parking within a 2 Block perimeter, around the Party's location.

For all other's, there are Public Parking Lots available, both at the end/foot of Rose Street, on the Venice side (As property is on the Venice/Santa Monica border), [Best to park as far North in lot, as this is closest to the Party's location/entrance].

And, there is also, from the Santa Monica side, at the end/foot of Ocean Park Blvd., an entrance to the Santa Monica Beach, parking lot [Best to park as far South in lot, as this is closest to the Party's location/entrance].

Looking forward, hopefully to seeing you all there/then!

;-)

Gentleheart/James.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com