WORLD  FORUM

Forum: FOR PEACEFUL, INTELLIGENT AND ENLIGHTENED DISCUSSION
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: i'm so lost

Only those who search feel alone. To search is to go where you have not been before and in your Life experience, you do go seemingly alone for the sake of Experience itself. To assume, however, that one can disconnect in any form from the whole of our Collective Conciousness is a thought error stimulated by the Ego for its own survival's sake. It is understood that the feeling of "Alone" is not diminished by the acceptance of this reality, however, the truth is You are never alone.

Re: i'm so lost

Loneliness hurts. Loneliness heals. I feel very alone. We are in the densest of frequencies. We are everconnected. Consider the unique snowflake. Like no other. Yet it melts. run into a stream. joins a river. becomes part of the ocean. evaporates. falls as rain. nourishes a thirsty sprig of grass. grass eaten by cow. cow by man... is that snow flake now that man? No it is still its very own essence. Yet, is it not everconnected? Are we not all Source? your vision is not a curse or burden to carry. It is a gift. I also feel adrift and like no one can grasp my being. but have I? All IS. and that is conforting. Vision takes focus. Time is elastic. watch the animals. they are in the NOW. nature is a great teacher. On a personal growth level I have been taken to the depth of loneliness and my seed is now beginning to crack for all to see. Loneliness promotes slef reflection promotes internal growth promotes condusive co-creation of ideal environment for one.

Email   yahoo  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com