9th Infantry Delta Dawgs Message Board

Please feel free to post any questions or messages you wish here. This Message Board is only for questions related to Challenge Coins.

9th Infantry Delta Dawgs Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Charley Co. 3/47 11-67 to 07-68 (2nd Plt.)

Was a roamer in every Company 3/47 between 03-68 to 11-68, spent the remaining tour repairing the whalers that used to bring us beer to the pontoons...

Spent a bit of time in Charlie Co. Was a couple of men down from Top his first and last time out, Can't get out of my mind our conversation the night before, what a great man...

Too many stories, can't get them out...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi:

Thanks for stopping by the site. I'll get a copy of the e-mails of the men who were in Charlie Company 1967-1968, to you. If you see a name on my web page of a man you would like a mailing address for please ask and I'll get it to you.

Welcome Home and God Bless

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Would like to here from those who served with C 3/47 especialy those during 11/67 to 07/68. I beleave I served with the best unit in the Vietnam war. The MRF was a unit that was one of kind thats for sure.

Frank keep up the good work.

Re: Re: Charley Co. 3/47 11-67 to 07-68 (2nd Plt.)

I was a medic with HHC. 3rd Bn. hit all the Co's 3/47 and most platoons. Names to me are no good but most photo's are my best recall. Ck facebook james foster Detroit.