Meeting of the Clans

Welcome to the McDade Forum. Post genealogy questions, share information or just introduce yourself.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Information on my family tree

I have information on alot of the mc dades. My father side of the family is all mc dades. So if you would like information on John Robert JT Mc Dade and his family you can contact me and i will give you as much as we have. And i would like to make a correction on information on my Oldest Daughter Shallan Mare`Mc Dade. Her last name does not include Ryan. And as far as her birth father it is Steve Anothony Long. I have there birthdates too. So if you would like to contact me I can email you all that information to update you site. Thank you Melanie Mc Dade Ryan

Who is the McDade in your background? Melanie Mc Dade

Re: Information on my family tree

Preserving McDade history is important to us. Please submit your data to me at septmcdade@yahoo.com.

Also, please me sure to come back and sign the guest map. It is an important resource for McDade researchers.

Who is the McDade in your background? James Arnold McDade

Re: Re: Information on my family tree

Thank you for responding and I am glad my daughter found this form. It is interesting to read about our history. And find out the information that has been gathered. You are doing a wonderful job at putting information on here so that people can learn more about who we are. Thank you
Melanie Mc Dade Ryan

Who is the McDade in your background? Melanie Mc Dade

Re: Re: Re: Information on my family tree

Janice, Donna and I thank you for the good words. If you have any suggestions for improving the pages on content, send them out way. Scanned historic documents -- old letters, old family photos, cemetery photos and the like are always welcome and appreciated.

Re: Information on my family tree

Happy to have found this website, and looking forward to getting intouch with my McDade clan.
Linda

Who is the McDade in your background? My great grandmother was Winifred or Una McDade, married to Colm Frize of Derrora, County Donegal

Welcome,
I am new to this form my self but you will find alot of people on here very friendly and alot of good information.

Who is the McDade in your background? John McDade

Re: Re: Re: Information on my family tree

Ooops sorry wrong face..

Re: Re: Re: Re: Information on my family tree

Welcome, can you tell us which John McDade Lavern

Who is the McDade in your background? William McDade

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Information on my family tree

Yes it is John Robert Barry McDade he was born in paris arkansas.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Information on my family tree

John is my first cousin. I have family research back to 1600"s from My grandma Lilly Losie Dove, who married William Asbury McDade.

Who is the McDade in your background? William McDade

Hi Linda, welcome to the Clan. I hope we will be able to help your with your research. Looking forward to hearing from you.