Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RMA Website Updates

I would like to offer my apologies to all of you for the slowness with which the web site is being updated. My wife and I have recently moved and opened a new business. The good news and bad news is that the new business is doing so well that we are both working 14+ hours a day/7 days a week and I have been unable to find the time to post pictures and additional information from the Reunion. I hope to have that taken care of by the end of the month.

I would like to make it clear that this failure is mine alone and should not be blamed on the Reunion Committee or the Association officers.

Sincerely and apologetically, Bob.

P.S. If there is anyone out there who is capable of maintaining a web site such as this one, I would--very reluctantly--be willing to consider transferring control of the site (with the approval of the Association, of course) since I am currently having such difficulty taking care of it properly.