Return to Website

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum

The purpose of this forum is to provide a forum for cadets and friends of Roosevelt Military Academy to renew and maintain friendships and to post information of interest to the RMA Community. There are no restrictions on topics for discussion. We just ask that everyone keep their notes polite and civil. Don't forget to include a subject to your message.

RMA Rough Rider Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ALUMNI ASSOCIATION

I ATTENDED THE REUNION IN AUGUST AND LIKE ALL THE OTHER REUNIONS IT WAS TERRIFIC. THERE WAS A GREAT TURNOUT AND I AM SURE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME. WHAT IS SO AMAZING IS THE TECHNOLOGY OF TODAY WITH COMPUTERS AND E MAIL. WITHOUT THIS THERE WOULD NOT BE MUCH OF AN ALUMNI ASSOCIATION. LETS KEEP THIS GOING I HAVE NOT SEEN VERY MANY MESSAGES ON THE MESSAGE FORUM AND THATS WHAT KEEPS THIS GOING. WE ALL KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE LOOK AT THIS. I AM HOPING WHEN WE HAVE THE NEXT REUNION THE TURNOUT WILL BE A LOT MORE. I TOOK A BUNCH OF PICTURES AT THE REUNION AND IF THERE IS ANYBODY INTERESTED IN SEEING THEM LET ME KNOW AND I WILL E MAIL THEM TO YOU.

Re: ALUMNI ASSOCIATION

BOB

I GOT A SET OF THE PICTURES THAT YOU TOOK THEY ARE GREAT. YOU ARE ONE OF THE TECNOCRATS THAT WILL KEEP MANY OF US PROVIDED WITH KEEPSAKES. I WAS TO BUSY TO TAKE MANY PICTURES AT THE REUNION. BUT I WILL EXTEND THE SAME OFFER FOR THE ONES I HAVE. I HAD A WONDERFULL TIME WHILE I WAS THERE. A FIRST REUNION OF ANY KIND FOR ME. I WISH TO EXTEND A HEARTFELT THANK YOU TO ALL THAT WERE THERE. WE MISSED THOSE OF YOU THAT WERE NOT. IT WAS ALL OF YOU FROM DIFFERENT YEARS THAT MADE IT SEEM THAT WE WERE ALL FROM THE SAME CLASS. REMEMBER GUYS, WE ARE THE CLASS OF RMA. YOU ARE ALL FIRST CLASS. PLEASE POST A MESSAGE HERE ON THE WEB-SITE. I LIKE TO READ THEM.

GENE SHALANDER SR.

WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE PICS.

Bob.. I was not able to go to the reunion, but I sure would like to see all of the pictures that you have. I have been waiting for them to be posted, but so far nothing. Please send me what you have. John Hanson class of 66 at chanson@bresnan.net--- thanks